shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Round Diamond OK??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ldkhanh151

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I am a new member of this web. I am also a beginner to diamond. I found this diamond @ Dirt Cheap Diamonds. Can you all give me some suggestions/comments???

Shape: Signature Round
Lab: AGS

Carat: 1.037
Color: F
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 60.6%
Table: 57%
Girdle: 0.9-2.1

Measurements: 6.53x6.57x3.97
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: None

Crown Angle: 34
Crown %: 14.5
Pavillion Angle: 40.7
Pavillion %: 42.7

PRICE: $6,081

Thank you for your advice

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ldkhanh151,

Welcome to PS!!
9.gif

The diamond you found looks like it came from one of the vendors on this forum and the price is a special PS price.
9.gif

I put the diamond stats through the "Holloway Cut Advisor (there is a link at the bottom of the page) and it scored an over all .8 which is excellent. It also scored the following; EX-light return, EX-fire, EX-scintillation, and VG-spread. This appears to be a beauty by the numbers, but let your eyes be the final judge. Also, you will want to check to make sure that the SI1 inclusion is "eye clean" and does not pose a problem to the integrity of the stone.

Just a word of caution, if you have your eye on a diamond you may want to put it on hold before bringing it up for discussion, as there may be lots of others looking as well. Someone could snap it up before you get to it!
2.gif

ldkhanh151

Rough_Rock
Thank You Icelady!!!

Yes, I did a search of this stone via pricescope.com and use one of the calculator to see if this stone is a good one. The result comes out GREAT! However, I am a diamond amateur; therefore, I post this up in the forum for more comments/suggestions.

1 more question for you. What do you mean by checking for "eye clean"???

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ldkhanh151,

Eye clean means that you cannot see the inclusions with the naked eye. The vendor that has this stone listed should be able to help you with this, just give them a call! Happy hunting!
2.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Looks fantastic!!!
1.gif
Good job!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results