shape
carat
color
clarity

Any stay at home dads?

CUSO

Shiny_Rock
I take care of our 8 month old daughter and 2.5 year old daughter.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Good for you! My husband was almost a SAHD, he was laid off when I was 8 months pregnant, and one option was for him to stay home with the baby and maybe get a part time job. He ended up fidcing a full-time job before the baby arrived, but I think he would have made a great SAHD.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
CUSO~ Please feel free to join the Mommy threads. You may get TMI about some post pregnancy lady things, but we're all their for support, encouragement, and advice.

As far as SAHD, I think Penn still stays home with his twins, and an adoption in process (?),

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
somethingshiny|1292966786|2803151 said:
As far as SAHD, I think Penn still stays home with his twins, and an adoption in process (?),

Yep, Penn is a SAHD.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
We are in the process of adopting, and when we have a kiddo (or two or three ;)) ) DH will be an SAHD and part-time student while I work full-time. He's a little nervous about being a SAHD so I'm willing to bet money he'll pop in here when we have kids for some support and advice.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Cuso! I am a SAHM, but I wanted to say hello and welcome to PS!!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Neither of us are stay-at home parents but we also have an 8 month old and a 2.5 year old. My husband and I fall into bed each night utterly exhausted! Any tips on how to handle a terrible two and a baby?

PS- with our first, we each stayed home 3 months and DH said it was an eye opening experience- hats off to stay-at home parents! It's a tough job...

CUSO

Shiny_Rock
We have been very lucky that both of the babies sleep fro 7 pm to 8 am every night.. No wakeups at all. And with me, usually 1 of the grandparents wants one of them a few times a week, so I have it easier.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i so approve of stay at home dads! i've seen it work really well, especially for those like you with a lawyer wife. congrats on being able to spend the time with your youngsters! not to mention the bonding factor that happens in those early years.......

MoZo

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
It's great to have another SAHD here! I'm a dad to two hyperactive twins, Savannah and Grayson (Gray). They're 2 years old and quite the handful. We're in Atlanta right now, with Nate's parents, and I think grandpa Spence is getting burned out.

I love it and I don't know what I'm going to do when they start preschool next year.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results