shape
carat
color
clarity

FCD projects for 2011

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had a bit of a tidy up today and thought I'd take a few photos of some of my fancy coloured diamonds.

First up is a collection of small FCDs in yellow/orange, pink and off-white (natural, no treatment) that I intend to make into a bracelet. I'm really excited by this project but it will have to wait until May 2011 when I see my jeweller and we can work through the design together. :(sad

Design bracelet diamonds.jpg

Diamonds yellow pink and white for bracelet2.JPG

Diamonds yellow pink and white for bracelet 1.JPG

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This project has been waiting in the wings for about 2 years and I really must get it complete in 2011! I've attached a picture of the ring that has inspired what I'm going to do but of course it will look slightly different due to the cuts/colours I have. I may well mix and match with some of my other FCDs until I get the right combination but for now, these are ear-marked for the project!

Design multi diamond ring.JPG

Diamonds Multi Colour loose 2.JPG

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just a few pinks that I have no idea what to do with - but I'm sure I'll find a home for them! These haven't photographed well and look quite brown. They're not, they're actually much more purple in colour than the photos suggest. The only one that has brown is the oval on the right and that's a warm peachy/pinky/brownish sort of colour!

Diamonds pink loose 3.JPG

Diamonds pink loose 1.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW LD!!!! What an incredible collection, I can't wait to see their final destinations! I'm going to be stalking your posts in 2011 like a mad woman now!!! :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is going to be delish! :love:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
It's going to be a great 2011 for LD! Now for a question on one of them, that kite cut, do you happen to know the specs? That's the closest I've seen the fcd in the better halfs ring.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD: That fat orange pear is the most beautiful orange diamond I have ever seen! That absolutely will be an amazing bracelet :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With all these FCD's lately, PS hasn't been very good for my health. Heart palpatations and all.

Sensational FCD's LD.

FCD should really stand for "Fainting Can be Detrimental."

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD, will you marry me? :Up_to_something:
What an incredible collection you have!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Exciting project, I love the blue pear! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results