shape
carat
color
clarity

BTDT: Investments - has your ship come in?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I think ours is more like a dinghy, but I'm hoping the damned thing starts showing improvement soon. Hubby is so frustrated with his job! He wants to quit and start investing in some income property.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable|1292249148|2795509 said:
I think ours is more like a dinghy, but I'm hoping the damned thing starts showing improvement soon. Hubby is so frustrated with his job! He wants to quit and start investing in some income property.

DH and I are into buying land. When we were first married we bought a nice strip of land that was later bought and developed into a shopping center. We used that money to build this house and bought more land. We are about to buy some land on a lake in upstate PA - motor boats allowed (divorcing couple that have to sell soon) so they accepted our offer. We bought a vacation home in Rhode Island along with my sister and her DH - as an Inc. There is an apartment over the detached garage that we will be renting out.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
:appl: At least you're investing in something concrete! Right now our investment seems to be in our children. A little hard to calculate the return on that!! :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results