shape
carat
color
clarity

Brittany Spears'' Perfume.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, how old am I? I'm 31. Well, I hit the low point of my adult life today. I bought Brittany Spears' perfume "Curious"... I WAS curious so I spritzed. I'm in love. I've been searching for the 'one' for a long time (I wonder how many of you other ladies search too...searching for that one perfume)....

The guy behind the counter and I were laughing...it came with a little black notebook that says "Later Me Up"???? Whore! LOL . He said, we'll here's your little notebook. I laughed so hard and told him I'd jot down my homework assignments in it.

I have to tell you, I really love this stuff. At first, it has this slightly odd smell...it's just one odd perfume note...but in about 3 minutes, it's just dry and flowery and not sweet...not old lady and not sex pot sweet and heavy or musky. I can't explain it.

Just thought I'd share!

p.s. he also gave me a sample of Ralph Lauren Style which is nice but a little sharp and perfumey for me and he gave me Eternity Moments. I HATE eternity but this is veyr nice. At first, very strong but it dried down to this weird sweet smell that almost spells like a candle. Don't think I'd buy it though.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! You're too funny MMM! I admire your courage in admitting to be somewhat of a Brittany *fan*
9.gif

I found my perfect perfume at 31 (last yr) too - D&G Light Blue - i (& my fiance) looove it!

...so i found the perfect guy, the perfect diamond, the perfect perfume.... now when am i going to find the perfect handbag?!
2.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I only wear D&G Light Blue. Strangers on the street stop me to ask what it is.
2.gif
1.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The perfect perfume for a lady to wear is hoppes #9 :}

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOLOLOLOL

I love light blue and have that too but it doesn't smell as good on me as it does on other people?? whywhywh....

I wouldn't say I'm a 'fan' LOL... Just like the fumes!
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/26/2004 6:57:57 PM moremoremore wrote:

I wouldn't say I'm a 'fan' LOL... Just like the fumes!
1.gif
----------------

Isn't that true? There are so many I smell on others that I like but on me--peuuuuuuuuw.
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results