shape
carat
color
clarity

Trading up eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringshopping1

Rough_Rock
I am buying a beautiful eternity band that i am so excited about. However, I know me and I know in about 10 years or so I will want to get bigger stones. Is it possible to find a reputable jeweler that will give you market value for the old ring to put towards the purchase of a new ring from them?

dib

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering the same thing myself. i know you lose a ton if you just try and trade in your old stones, but i would hope someone would be willing to offer a fair price if you are going to buy something more expensive from them

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
My jeweler has done it but we have a very close relationship with him and have bought many items over the years...and I only asked once. I traded in a 6-stone, 1.8 ct band towards a 3.9 ct eternity band and he gave me full purchase value. I don't know how common this is. On a smaller item vs large single certed stone, I suspect it might be more relationship driven.

1.gif

daffy

Rough_Rock
I know that if you buy a diamond ring with Dimend Scaasi, you can exchange your ring with a bigger diamond and he will purchase your ring that you bought from him at a full price. If there's a certain style of eternity that you'll looking for maybe he can custome made one for you and maybe even match the price of the jeweler that you plan to buy it from. However, his store is in Chicago. Ask for Isaac, he's the owner and a very nice guy. I plan to buy an eternity band from him myself. Check out his website: http://www.dimendscaasi.com/wedding/default.asp

Good Luck!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results