shape
carat
color
clarity

setting sites?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babyjinco

Rough_Rock
I have this problem, i recently just got a 3.15 round solataire diamond and i want to get a different setting becuase it''s too plain and i''m not crazy in love with it(the setting). so i''ve been trying different sites to look for settings and most settings only can carry up to 1.5 or 2 carat. there is not that many settings for a 3 and up carat. can anyone point me to the direction that i should be looking at? there''s so many settings that i like but can''t have because it''s too small.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
When you find a setting you like, give the vendor a call - chances are they'll be able to substitute a larger head for an additonal fee...
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
some problem!
2.gif

just kidding. try my absolute favorite: www.artofplatinum.com. you'll have the opposite problem there--most of the stones shown are 5+ carat! but the settings are custom so they could be made to fit your stone. hope you enjoy his stuff as much as i do!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results