shape
carat
color
clarity

Soon to be mine....ALL mine. My precioussss Jubilee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mehdi76

Rough_Rock
Well, after months of searching and switching back-and-forth between a princess, asscher, radiant, etc., I think I have found "the one" to go along with my other "the one" (aka "my better half").

I really should wait before I have the diamond in my hand before posting the pics etc., but after spending countless hours on these message boards drooling over other ppl''s fantastic purchases, I think its time for payback! hehehe

Hope you guys like :)

Mehdi

[*]Carat Weight: .96ct

[*]Clarity: VS1

[*]Color: H

[*]Shape: Jubilee brilliant

[*]Cut External

[*]Cut Internal

JUB96HVS1-2.jpg

JUB96HVS1ARROWS.jpg
JUB96HVS1HEART.jpg

JUB96HVS1LT.jpg

JUB96HVS1ARROWS.jpg

mehdi76

Rough_Rock
Dang! Not a single comment?!
15.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Mehdi, only one pic showed up. That one looks great though
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Hey! Congrats! Looks like you did very very well.
love.gif
When you get more pictures of the ring, post them in the "Show Me The Ring" forum which is where people show off their gorgeous stones!

1.gif

mehdi76

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the problems before but as you can tell, I'm a "newbie"!

So someone needs to tell me how to "paste" pics in the body of the message cause I can't figure it out! And I thought I was computer savvy! LOL!!

Hence, link is attached: http://www.goodoldgold.com/jubilee_0_96ct_h_vs1.htm

/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">

/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">

/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]ath o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f">/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]ath>

/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> /www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]ath o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f">/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]ath>

Patty

Ideal_Rock
The hearts and arrows picture looks wonderful and I love the Jubilee shape. Congratulations!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
oh boy do I love the jubilee!!!! Can't wait to see a pic of the stone....Hey- I didn't see it on the GOG site....is there a new list out or something????

mehdi76

Rough_Rock

Hi MMM,

They may have removed the listing. I saw it last night and called the store this morning.

----------------
On 8/20/2004 11:31:21 PM moremoremore wrote:

oh boy do I love the jubilee!!!! Can't wait to see a pic of the stone....Hey- I didn't see it on the GOG site....is there a new list out or something????
----------------

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That's gonna be a beauty. What's the setting choice?

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
woohoooo! Gorgeous!!! What setting are you considering?

mehdi76

Rough_Rock

You know, I spent so much time & energy trying to find the stone, I didn't even think about the setting! I think once I have the stone in hand, I'll start looking around. I've seen a lot of talk about Ritani's Endless Love collection, but honestly, I wasn't impressed. I think it has too much going on in the setting (just my humble opinion). That said, I do like Ritani and the local jeweler I intend to visit here in Hartford (Lux Bond Green) does carry Ritani.

Any other suggestions?

----------------
On 8/21/2004 12:05:57 AM quaeritur wrote:

woohoooo! Gorgeous!!! What setting are you considering?
----------------

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Unless you know the exact setting your future fiance wants, I would suggest presenting her the diamond in a temporary setting and then go shopping together for a permanent one....at her liking!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
MMM - the .96 H VS1 came in with the last batch about a week ago.

It's a really nice looking diamond.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That's what I thought but I got excited for a minute there!!!
1.gif
I can't wait!!!

Please keep us updated on the setting...it's gonna look amazing...

mehdi76

Rough_Rock
Hi MMM,

I most certainly will. Although, I would love to hear some suggestions on what you guys think would be a nice setting. :)

----------------
On 8/21/2004 10:33:10 AM moremoremore wrote:

That's what I thought but I got ecited for a minute there!!!
1.gif
I can't wait!!!

Please keep us updated on the setting...it's gonna look amazing...
----------------

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen the several Jubilee rings posted in the SMTR forum? Do a search on Jubilee.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 8/21/2004 11:57:11 AM mehdi76 wrote:

<[...]I would love to hear some suggestions on what you guys think would be a nice setting. ----------------

Sure
2.gif
My pleasure
4.gif

FourP.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results