shape
carat
color
clarity

Diam Calc Help Request...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NDIrishdogg

Rough_Rock
Would anyone with DiamCalc be willing to run this diamond and tell me what they come up with?

AGS 0
Measurements: 5.94x5.97x3.68
Depth: 61.7%
Table: 57%
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Girdle: 1.0-2.7
Fluorescence: None
Culet: Pointed
Crown Angle : 34.8°
Crown %: 15.1
Pavillion Angle : 40.7°
Pavillion %: 42.8
Lab Comments: None

I keep trying to post the iscope image I have by I can''t seem to get it to post. Ah well. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

21.gif

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I assume you've already plugged your numbers into the cut advisor linked at the top of the page, and come up with an excellent 1.2 (ex, ex, ex, vg). The idealscope would be even more useful information. Have you made sure it's a small enough size (file size) and has a very unique name?

NDIrishdogg

Rough_Rock
The file name was the problem. Sorry it's so small, but I'm limited by the image size constraints.

BrianDFreyIS.JPG

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice top-of-the-line no-apology stone. Great specs and great idealscope image. I don't have my DiamCalc program on this computer, but I can tell you that this stone would score top numbers across the board.

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Diamcalc showing Idealscope image of your diamond

Johan

Irish.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results