shape
carat
color
clarity

So You Think You Can Dance Summer 2010

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Who''s watching?

I let out a SQUEEEEE when Mark appeared on the show to dance a Sonja number. EEEE! The only thing that would make this more perfect is if he was dancing with Chelsea or Kathryn.
31.gif
36.gif

Yay!
36.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say I''m enjoying it a lot more without Mary shrieking about hot tamale trains. I''m pretty sure there''s more pot in Mia than in Mexico though--she always sounds stoned to me!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 9:16:33 PM
Author: doodle
I have to say I''m enjoying it a lot more without Mary shrieking about hot tamale trains. I''m pretty sure there''s more pot in Mia than in Mexico though--she always sounds stoned to me!

My SO was commenting on how this season annoys him less than prior seasons, but he''s not sure why ... so I shrieked "WOOOOOOO TWO TICKETS ON THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN!" and he abruptly figured out why.
3.gif

Allison was great, but don''t you think that Katy + Alex Wong would have been the most epic pairing ever?

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m hoping that Alex doesn''t pull a Brandon--technically, he''s amazing, but he doesn''t have as much personality as some of the others, so I''m hoping it doesn''t bite him in the bum. I ADORE Kent. He''s definitely not the best of the dancers as far as skill goes, but the kid''s just too funny! He reminds me of Benji Schwimmer from I think Season 2, and I''m thinking he may be around for a while. I also think Robert may stick around for a while because he''s pretty, and there are a LOT of teeny bopper girls who vote for the cute ones! The guys are a lot stronger this season IMO. My prediction for bottom three: Adechike, Melinda, and Alexie.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I thought the Mandy Moore routine was so great.

That Mandy Moore sure does love her 80''s classics, doesn''t she? It just cracks me up. Every time I see that she''s choreographing, I think "what 80''s tune is it going to be tonite?!" I love it.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 9:16:33 PM
Author: doodle

lol! I know, I used to fast forward Mary Murphy. Mia does sound (and look) stoned to me as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results