shape
carat
color
clarity

Fedex issues with customs

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In the past few weeks I have had two clients contact me for documents that were sent with their packages, in the shipping documents envelope that attaches to the front of the box.

Both were asked for commercial invoices before the package could be released, one in Australia, the other in England.

Documents were provided via fax and email and both times, when the client finally was allowed to pick up the package the documents requested were in the shipping documents envelope.

So, if you live in a country and your customs department calls you asking for commercial invoices, you might let them know that Fedex automatically prepares these documents for us when we fill in the International shipping address and that they are normally enclosed in the shipping documents. It may very well be, that the customs people just have not looked in the envelope, which is resealable, for the documents they are asking you to get.

It might save you the frustration and delay (several days) that my clients faced. Or maybe not, maybe someone in customs just enjoys playing games...

Wink

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I feel for the frustration both your customers and you suffered!! I just don't understand why the rest of the world doesn't get the urgency and anxiety we feel related to our sparklies??
emwink.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/16/2010 5:50:07 PM
Author: Uppy
I feel for the frustration both your customers and you suffered!! I just don''t understand why the rest of the world doesn''t get the urgency and anxiety we feel related to our sparklies??
emwink.gif
Yeah!

Wink

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results