shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Cut/Setting Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsonthemind

Rough_Rock
I am in the process of looking for a diamond to propose with and I have several ideas of what I would like to do, but I am looking for suggestions. On one hand I would like to keep it simple and get a nice stone with a Vatche x-prong, but on the other I would like to have something a little more unique. I wanted to take this opportunity to look to the many folks on this site to see if anyone had any recommendations. Here is what I have in mind aside from the x-prong. I would like something with an antique look to it that is not overbearing. My fiance to be has very small hands and I need something with an appropriate size/shape that will hold a diamond around the .65-.7 carat size. I am open to any designs and any cuts of diamonds. I have looked around but I figure I will look to those of you who are more in touch with what is available out there for help.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
how about Carl Blackburn?

image2_a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results