shape
carat
color
clarity

Icekid, sending you dust

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Sending you dust for the adorable dog who is not feeling well....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes - I saw it too but the thread disappeared!!

::DUST::

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I must have missed it. Your poor little dog, I hope he feels better.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thank you so much ladies for the thoughts for our much loved pooch. It means so much! It sounds like he really is not doing any better today and they had to drag him into the house last night because he just wanted to lay outside alone.

However, I did get some additional info from my brother today that perhaps he swallowed a large piece of a bone or toy that he was chewing a few nights ago (guess my parents did not think much of it at the time). Apparently he has been throwing up quite a lot. So I am suspicious that it may be obstructing his bowel and that would certainly explain the vomiting. The bad part is that I am not sure there is anything they could do about this other than another huge surgery, which would be tough on him. Hopefully my mom will take him to another vet today, or at least talk to the other one again now that we might have a better idea about what is going on.

Since the other thread is gone now, here is Mario on a much happier day...

mariohappy1.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
what a face! i hope the best for him...he''s precious.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Awww, Mario is so gorgeous. What a sweet face! I hope that he gets better soon...sending positive thoughts his (and your) way. I hope the vets can figure out what''s wrong, and that it''s something that can be fixed easily.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mario is such a handsome boy. I hope they are able to come up with a solution soon.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much! He is such a sweet boy. It is so awful to hear that he is suffering. Hopefully they get to the bottom of it soon and help him to feel better. I will keep you updated!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping for a speedy recovery for Mario.
8.gif
He looks absolutely, completely, 100% adorable.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Well, it''s not good news. They believe he has pretty severe metastatic cancer. He is going to a happier place shortly where he won''t suffer anymore...
39.gif
39.gif
My family will be with him and I hope he knows how much we all love him! I am so sad that I cannot not be there, too far away...
39.gif

Even my rough and tough 25 year old little brother has been crying. I don''t think I''ve seen him cry since he was a little kid! So so awful.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2010 5:10:09 PM
Author: icekid
Well, it''s not good news. They believe he has pretty severe metastatic cancer. He is going to a happier place shortly where he won''t suffer anymore...
39.gif
39.gif
My family will be with him and I hope he knows how much we all love him! I am so sad that I cannot not be there, too far away...
39.gif

Even my rough and tough 25 year old little brother has been crying. I don''t think I''ve seen him cry since he was a little kid! So so awful.
Oh I am sooooo very sorry. I know this is devastating for you and your family. Mario was soooo loved, and will be at peace soon. I am crying for you all, as I know it''s such a painful thing to lose a dear member of the family that Mario was.
12.gif

And you are preggo, so sending you an extra special loving and gentle hug.
5.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, Lisa! My parents and my brother were with him as he went off to sleep. I am so glad to know that he was not alone! He is our angel puppy now
12.gif

Haha, given current preggo state you can certainly imagine that I spent a good part of my day crying at the drop of a hat
3.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I am so sorry icekid. That is so hard. I know how much he will be missed, and you will never forget him, or all the love he gave you and your family.
emrose.gif

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Oh I am so sorry to hear that, icekid.
8.gif
I was really hoping to open this thread and find good news. I am glad that he was not alone, and that he is at peace now. I''m sending you and your family big hugs.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry about Mario Icekid, every time I look at his pic I start crying, those eyes are just so precious...it''s so hard to lose a beloved pet, and my heart goes out to you and your family. Many hugs being sent your way!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results