shape
carat
color
clarity

What is this Lovemark Diamond???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fire

Rough_Rock
I am in the market for a 1.5 - 2.0 carat diamond of the best color & clarity that is within the budget. I was shopping around this past weekend and saw something called the Lovemark™ diamond. It was visually stunning. Apparently, this trademarked diamond is computer cut with 73 facets. Is this a gimmick? The color and clarity were not as good as some of the other 58 facet diamonds that the jeweler showed me. This Lovemark diamond had much more fire and brilliance. What is this all about? Can someone help me out. I don''t want to get ripped off.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never heard of it before. Sounds interesting, but hopefully others will chime in and let us know the real scoop!!

Fire

Rough_Rock
Here''s the link:
http://www.lovemarkdiamonds.com/lmdiamond.htm

tonypepperoni

Rough_Rock
HI,
I just bought my girlfriend a LOVEMARK diamond. Your right it was the most beautiful diamond in the case. In fact the jeweler put a diamond next to the LOVEMARK that was almost twice as much money and the LOVEMARK looked so much better. The deal I liked the best was the cert that came with it..it actually showed me how beautiful my diamond was. My girl was very happy..it was a little more money but hey if you want the best.....

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a Star 129, also a extra-facet cut and I gotta say, I love seeing stones that are cut supremely well and have extra faceting. I have never heard of the lovemark but it can''t be much different than what I have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results