shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anybody doing or already do a shorter hair do for the wedding?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
BF (soon to be FI) plan to get married in January 2011. I have been growing my hair out only for this reason as I prefer my hair chin length. It's now about an inch above my shoulders and I want to cut it off sooooo bad! So before I give in to temptation I was wondering if any of you could show me what you did with shorter hair. Not pixie short, but front just a smidge longer than chin and the back shorter, like the Sasson bob.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
bump

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Did you want your hair chin lenght for the wedding too? My FSIL has short hair, and right now it is just above her shoulders. I''ll ask her was she is doing with her hair (she is getting married in July)

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I would recommend going to The Knot and searching in their photo database. It is how I found inspiration for my own hair.

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, stepcut!

I have a bob as you described, and I plan on keeping my hair that short for the wedding, though I haven''t decided exactly how I plan to wear it. My hair is curly, so I may blow it out, but my FI loves my curls, so I am thinking of doing softer curls. I am not wearing a veil, so I will probably have my hair tucked behind one of my ears with either a flower or a jeweled barrette as an accessory. Pretty simple, but it will suit my personality and my dress, too.

I didn''t have much luck finding good inspiration pictures on the Knot. There were a few, but most of the photos really were for longer hair. Here''s one of Christina Applegate that I thought was cute, and depending on your dress/wedding style, it could work.

I also have one of Rihanna that I liked a lot, but I need to see if I can reformat it in order to attach it.

samantha-who_wavy_bob_hairstyle.jpg

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Having trouble reformatting the Rihanna picture, but if you google "Rihanna curly hairstyles" images, there are a bunch that pop up that might give you some ideas.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to be a bridesmaid in June and these are my inspiration pics so far

kelbmhairdo1.JPG

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! These are great! I really like the bottom right one in the collage! I hadn''t given a ton of thought to the length I want it for the wedding. I just want to chop if off so bad right now and I think if I do it will take till the wedding to get it back to where it is now, right above my shoulders.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results