shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire e-ring thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I just got engaged and thought I would link the SMTR thread here for anyone who was interested. Here''s one photo from the batch (all from a terrible gem photographer). I''ll also post it to the e-ring sticky.

eringteaser.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh that is gorgeous! Congratulations! I''m off to look at your smtr thread!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
It sure is beautiful, but...just 1 photo
33.gif
On Pricescope
33.gif
That''s a big
38.gif

9.gif

Mom2SF

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Here is mine:

2009 539.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I like those light stone.

Mom2sf is that rose gold? Are there side stones too? I can''t quite tell from the photo. Looks gorgeous!

AustenNut, Very pretty! I really like the profile and the bezel. Congatulations on your engagement.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great cut and colour.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful AustenNut! Congratulations!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the link or I would have never seen it. Congratulation on the engagement and I know you are over the moon with the ring. It has a lovely gallery profile.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie (again!), Ma Re, Mom2sf, Innerkitten, Oddoneout, IndyLady, and Chrono: Thank you!

Ma Re: I know there''s only one picture in this thread but I thought it was another PS no-no to repost the same pictures all over the place.
2.gif
And unfortunately I don''t have the skills to take tons of great photos to put numerous in more than one thread.

Mom2sf: Your ring is lovely and I''m glad to see another shot of your sapphire as you probably remember I was quite interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results