shape
carat
color
clarity

What watch would you buy if you had $500?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamantes

Rough_Rock
Photos are welcomed!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
At that price range my favorite would be Tissot watches. They are really well made for the price.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
My husband got me a Bulova diamond chronograph with blue mother of pearl face about a year and a half ago, and I get compliments on it all the time. I think it was around $400. People are always shocked when I tell them it''s a Bulova, because they think it looks like a more expensive watch.

I also really like Tissot, Swiss Army and ESQ watches for that price range.

bulova1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is my ESQ diamond watch with mother of pearl face that my husband got me for our first wedding anniversary. I really like this watch too, and I think at the time it went for around $350.

esq1.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d get another one of these https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-valentines-day-pressie.107325/

but this year I''d get it with diamonds and sapphires.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the exact same Bulova watch as vesper, but in pink mother of pearl. It looks way more expensive than it was. I think it was $300 on amazon. In retail stores here, it goes for $600. Definitely a great value for the money.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Diamantes, I am not real sure of your styling preference, but I love Michele watches. Very popular right now. I got the Deco last year for a little under $700 and love it. They make the Urban for around $575. Classic style and nice quality and the fun thing is that the straps are interchangeable. Here is the urban.

micheleurban.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results