shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkalicious, how was your wedding?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I keep hoping you will check in to tell us about it. I cannot wait to hear about it and how wonderful your married life must be!
35.gif
35.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Katamari, I''m so happy you started this thread! I keep wondering about Cougs as well. I hope she sees this and knows we miss her lots! Cougs, where are you?!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies!
35.gif

Thank you for asking, Ms. Kata! While I''ve been lurking, obviously, I haven''t yet posted because I don''t have any pro-pics yet. As you my PS friends always say ... "This thread is worthless without pics", right?
25.gif

I am expecting to get pics in December/January and I will post all about it then. I''ve been so ashamed that I don''t have pics yet that I haven''t been able to bear showing myself here.
15.gif

It was a great day. Some disappointments or things that didn''t work out perfectly, like the #%$^& weather that I couldn''t control but, all in all, it was beautiful and went fabulously. Everyone said that they had a terrific time and people were dancing, enjoying the food (which was totally delish!), drinking and laughing the night away.

I will delve into the good, the bad and the ugly when I have the pics to show as proof.
9.gif

One caveat - if the pro-pics suck as badly as the non-pro ones have so far ... it''s a no go!
9.gif

How are you ladies doing? How is married life?

Do you have any little things that you would do differently now that some time has passed? It is truly amazing how much clarity the day after the wedding can bring, right? I do have a few things that I would re-think looking back and am just wondering if you guys do and, if so, what/why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results