shape
carat
color
clarity

search request for a kid''s jewelry making kit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all, a couple weeks ago we got some out-of-the-usual toy catalog (can't remember the name!), and it had this jewelry making kit my daughter really liked. So much in fact she wrote Santa for it. However we cannot find the catalog and from my limited recollection of cannot find it on the internet. It's not that big of a deal if I can't locate it, but thought I'd ask the pricescopers.

Basically it's a ring making kit. They have settings of various sizes made of clear? plastic, and you use glue to affix various gems (either crystals or czs) into the setting. It cost around $40.

So if anyone sees something like that during your own gift searches, please post the link here!

Thanks

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried Oriental Trading Company? They have lots of kits for making stuff.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your help! Hopedream that Zubber one is the closest to what it was like (and looks cool). It was a US catalog. Unless I can figure out what that exact item is, going to move on to something else on list.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results