shape
carat
color
clarity

Modern Bride Magazine Closing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
A good friend of mine got me subscriptions to Modern Bride and Brides as a surprise engagement present. I just read today (if I knew how to link an article I would!) that Modern Bride, along with Gourmet, as being shut down. Anyone know if they will replace the magazine with another similar one or give refunds to the subscribers? I''d hate for my friend to have wasted her money when I only received 1 issue!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i would bet that they refund her money ;-) congrats on the engagement btw!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness. I love modern bride. sad.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Smurfy! I wish they could have at least notified subscribers. And it would have been nice if they''d stopped taking 1 year subscriptions a month before closing, I mean surely they knew this was coming!

One article said that the subscription would be replaced with a "similar" magazine, so who knows!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 9:03:39 AM
Author: MagsyMay
Thanks Smurfy! I wish they could have at least notified subscribers. And it would have been nice if they''d stopped taking 1 year subscriptions a month before closing, I mean surely they knew this was coming!

One article said that the subscription would be replaced with a ''similar'' magazine, so who knows!

i saw this on the news! supposedly none of the employees knew. they got EMAILS the morning they were closing!!!!!!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 10:01:51 AM
Author: cocolaw

Date: 10/8/2009 9:03:39 AM
Author: MagsyMay

One article said that the subscription would be replaced with a ''similar'' magazine, so who knows!

i saw this on the news! supposedly none of the employees knew. they got EMAILS the morning they were closing!!!!!!!!
THAT STINKS!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh geeze, that''s not good. I guess there are too many magazines in general, but I also appreciated Modern Bride.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results