shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Diamond Buying Experience Ever at www.USAcerteddiamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ddipaolo

Rough_Rock
I just finished up my transaction with USAcerteddiamonds and I can''t say enough good things about the amazing service and prices.

I had just started shopping for an engagement diamond before giving Martin Sheffield a call and didn''t quite know exactly what I wanted. Martin took the time to walk me through every aspect of picking a diamond, then he searched for the perfect diamond and provided me with a few choices, in order to not make things too overwhelming. Martin then shipped the diamond free of charge to a local appraiser here in Chicago and I got to see the diamond and have a professional verify all aspects of the diamond before paying for it! This was a huge relief because I was a bit sceptical of dealing with an internet company for such a large purchase. Needless to say, the diamond was everyting and more, appraising for quite a bit more than the asking price. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a diamond to contact Martin, his prices are way better than any local jewlers and beat every internet site for the same exact stone!!!

Dominick

Carat: 2.83 AGS Certified
Shape: brilliant round
Cut: Ideal
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Color: H
Clarity: SI 1
Hearts and Arrows

DiamondsDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Dominick!

It looks like you got a superb diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results