shape
carat
color
clarity

*THREE STONE PEAR-SHAPED ENGAGEMENT RINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is
3.gif
Not sure why I can't attach the file???

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
one more try???

sideways pear.JPG

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I have a 2 carat Pear (no sidestones) and I prefer settings without the "v" at the tip.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock

LDubs
and CushionCutNut --

Can you both please give me the specs (color, quality) and carat size of the center pear diamond as well as the specs and carat size of the side pears please?? They're soo beautiful! :D
Also, do you know how much $ they were?

LDubs

Shiny_Rock
Awe, I wish I could help more, but since I wasn''t the one purchasing (or receiving!) I don''t have too much info!
The center stone is 1.01, E, SI1. I don''t know on the stats of the sides, other than I''m sure they''re comparable to the center with color and clarity. As far as price goes, I think it was between 6-8,000. Remember pears face up big, when I tried it on my size 6 finger, I was amazed that it was a carat - the side stones really turn it into one big bling too.
30.gif

carabella

Shiny_Rock
I have a three stone pear engagement ring...I''ll see if I can take a pic later today and post. I my ering through JA and they did a fabulous job - I love it!

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock

LDubs
- thank you so much! :) Why do pears face up big? Also, do you know what store they went to for it in the NY Diamond District? I am from New York too. It seems incredible. Maybe I will go to where your friend went!
P.S. This may be asking for too much, loll, and I apologize if it is! But you don''t happen to know the measurements of the center pear do you? And if it''s certified? Thank you! :)

Carabella - Oh, yes, please, please do post pics here! As well as specs! Sounds beautiful and I can''t wait to see it! :D

marlenesdiamond

Rough_Rock
Hi. I am also looking for this style ring. I have two 6+x4+ pears for the side and a 8x12 spinel that is drop dead gorgeous blue and would make a sapphire shy away and of course much cheaper. I will try to post it when I get it done. If your not in a hurry, try buying your side diamonds on e-bay or pawn shops. You will be surprised the money you will save to spend it on a great center stone, unless your ok with money and it''s not a problem. I bought one pear as a pendant for less than 200 and a ring for 265 and will be able to sell them as remounts or reset them with other stones or can get them melted but will problaly have less when I get done three hundrend in two pears that are 1.0 plus. They have great color and cut and clarity. Good luck with your ring and hope mine turns out great too. I am looking for the exact style your looking for and hope we find it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results