shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby in rose gold... what ar eyour thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering, what do you think a ruby in rose gold would look like. Is anyone here good with photoshop that could show me what it might look like?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi autumngems:

I had to pop into your thread and post this DBTY we just shipped - rose gold with rubies. The rubies are set into white gold bezels as that is how the setting comes standard for diamonds, but it gives you the idea.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

JL_1015.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I think that sounds like a great combo. I love that diamonds by the yard necklace with rubies!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
that''s a good-looking necklace. the ring will probably look gorgeous in that combo
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love rose gold with red stones personally!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Um - yum. LOL. I think it would look amazing!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I say YES!!!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would look awesome as well!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry but I''m not keen. I don''t think that the colour of the Ruby is enhanced with rose gold but that''s just my personal opinion. However, if it is set in white or yellow gold and then there''s rose gold elsewhere it does work (like the necklace posted by Whiteflash).

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
For me it would depend on the shade of red in the ruby. I would think a more purple-ish one would be pretty in rose gold, but I don''t know about a more orangey one.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
i think it''s a fabulous combo! that necklace is TDF! it''s so modern and cool, but also looks like your grandmother could''ve passed it down as priceless heirloom. love it!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
The necklace sure is pretty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results