shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I doubt the diamonds are really well cut, the one close up picture they don''t look it. But they do take returns if you want to chance it. It depends on what you want. As a fun ring, sure. As an important ring, not so sure.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hey Jen, I like it..I say if you can get if for about $200..GO for it. Chances are the diamonds look better in person. The pics of the 5 stone I just bought didn't look the greatest..and I was blown away once it arrived..the diamonds were bright and sparkly!! Just as the vendor stated! You have to remember that these are small diamonds in this ring,and people aren't going to be noticing how well cut they are (or not)..all they will see is sparkle!!

jenreber

Rough_Rock
OOps...I''m looking for band for my 3-Stone Trellis.
Thanks for replies.
Anyone else?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would buy it and see what its like in person. You can always return it if its not what you want.
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have to be honest, buying diamonds on Ebay is always risky business. If you really like the ring, and you are sure you can return it if it doesn''t turn out to be what they say it is, then buy it. If you do buy it, don''t fall in love with it until you have it examined by a GG or an appraiser. If it''s made of good stones, THEN fall in love!

Our Miss Beau got really lucky. She got a steal of a deal and the stones were excellent quality. I don''t think that happens the majority of the time on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results