shape
carat
color
clarity

Steven Kretchmer Polarium band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I just purchased this set of Steven Kretchmer Polarium bands for my hubby, Plat and 24kt YG :)

I was wondering if anyone here owns any of the polarium line and what they think of it?

Do you feel it requires any special care or considerations while wearing it?

I ask because, I am curious how they will hold up!

I would also love a set of stackables from Kretchmer myself someday
1.gif

Kretchmer Polarium band.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I like it also

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t have one but I love the look! How many mm is it?

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

Hubby really liked the idea of flipping the center band one direction and having the rings attract to each other. Then flipping the center band the other direction and having the bands all float away from each other.

He doesn't know I bought them yet, he sadly outgrew(he's a lefty and works with his hands) his custom band that I had made for our wedding-so he's been sans ring for a little while and I miss seeing one on his hand!

somehowcollide-each band is 2.5mm, so 7.5mm total when they are 'attracted' to each other. I think a perfect width for a man's band :)

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
that is just the one that i want! congrats on your purchase please let us know how he likes it. one recently sold on ebay for alot cheaper than normal but it wasnt my size.

my girl and i were thinking about getting the polarium "kissing" bands (if she wears her band on her right hand) that way when we hold hands they will be stuck together

a fun little idea we thought

more pics for us?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
MikeRato - that is super cute!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
My DH would love those. Very cool!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Mike-I will let you know what he thinks, not sure when I''m going to give them to him :) Please don''t tell me the one on ebay that sold for alot less was a size 10-that would be a sucker! I like the idea of kissing bands that stick together while holding hands!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results