shape
carat
color
clarity

Just have to vent!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
I''m SOOOOOOO frustrated. I ordered my wedding band about 2 month ago. A great WG and Meteorite ring from a guy out in MAine. Stupidly to save money I shipped it down to my FI''s parents winter home in AZ for them to bring up to me when they came back, and its been sitting there for 2 months. It is now back in Canada, but still in a different city and I have to wait ANOTHER week to see it. Ive been told it looks great, but with meteorite, every sample looks different, and I want to know NOW!!!!! Can''t wait! but have to. Sorry had to vent.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oh, i''m so sorry. waiting for something so important is like torture, isn''t it? i''m with you in the waiting boat
35.gif
....a stone fell out of the band of my new upgrade 2 days ago. i waited 6wks for the ring, and now have to send it back to have the stone replaced, prongs checked and retipped, etc. can''t believe it!
hang in there! i''m sure it will be worth waiting for, and i can''t wait to see pics!
21.gif

asudesigner

Shiny_Rock
Here is a new avatar to cheer you up!!

ETA!!! Oh no I spelled it wrong!!!! Let me try again!!!

sparxs111new.jpg

asudesigner

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about that!

sparxs111new2.jpg

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the pic!!!! Ive always thought mine looked a "little" squished...hehe. Oh well countdown till next Thurs beigins!!!!!

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
Just thought I''d try my new look!!!

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
oh you poor thing! You have my complete sympathy, its almost painful waiting and waiting
20.gif
Try to keep yourself busy busy busy and the week might go by faster. I''m sure the ring is going to be worth it, cant wait to see the pictures you post :)

historychick

Shiny_Rock
are your folks tech savvy? Might you ask them to email you some pictures of the ring to hold you over? If they do feel free to share them with us....
27.gif

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately they bought the digi camera, and have been taking pics for a while, but don''t know how to download them. They then lost the cable, so out of luck. Just have to wwait!, But I will post pics when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results