shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Flower Cluster Pendant, .25ctw!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 7:25:03 PM
Author: EBree
And my ''not so great, but you get the idea'' photos! The diamonds are incredible for the size- SO sparkly and fiery. I couldn''t capture nearly the sparkle coming out of them, but you all know how that goes.
Isn''t it amazing (and a testament to what great cutting can do) how sparkley they are for being so teeny?? Love the necklace Ebree. Enjoy!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
EBree, I love it! I''ve always coveted that pendant. I sent a guy friend to WF to buy one to give to his fiancee, and I''ve wanted one ever since! Thanks for posting the neck shot! Too cute!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I''ve been wanting that as well. The diamonds are ACA right?

E B

Ideal_Rock
vita, Ellen, SDL, Lauren, and Snooper- Thank you all! I''m so happy everyone likes it.

Snooper- They are ACAs. With .25ct, they work out to ~3.5 points a piece, if my math is correct. Small stones but BIG sparkle!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ebree- I''ve always wondered what this piece would look like "in person." And it looks great on you- dainty, but still with great presence. Great choice
18.gif

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
It is so pretty! Enjoy!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/16/2008 11:15:31 AM
Author: EBree
bling, jelly, Kaleigh, Linda, MMT, Dandi, Namaste, Maisie, Love in Bloom, NEU, and Lorelei,

Thank you all so much! Your sweet comments mean a lot to me!

Lorelei- She''s wonderful, thank you for asking! Her rudder-butting has increased a ton since her little brother came into the house. Now, we''ve got two little rudder-butters.
9.gif
ROFL!!! I bet it is hilarious!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on! Very delicate!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant.....so sparkly.....love it!!!

Lori

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
EBree your new pendant is so lovely.
Enjoy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty--love the delicacy of it!

cheers--Sharon

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely on you!
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
oooh, Ebree, I was waiting for this, and totally missed it! Love it love it love it. It looks faaaabulous on you!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is so pretty - and it''s the perfect size too!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
oooh, I bet it really sparkles. Congarts on your pretty pendant!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That is really really pretty! Looks great on!

E B

Ideal_Rock
icekid, MrsGuz, Burk, trillionaire, loriken, sevens, canuk-gal, geckodani, coati, Amber, laurel, innerkitten, and Kelli-

Thank you all so much! I've worn it for the past three days and it's still sparkling as if it was brand new (and clean!). I love this pendant and these ACAs!

ETA: Now that I've had both kinds of pendants (stationary and sliding), I have to say that the sliding is so much nicer! No matter how long I've been wearing it, the little flower is right where I want it to be. I'm having my solitaire pendant changed into a slider.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results