shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling jcrow, picture request!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cyren

Rough_Rock
Hi jcrow,

I''ve been lusting after your set for what seems like ever, and I was wondering if you would be willing to indulge me... I want a 3/4, shared prong eternity band like yours coupled with a knife edge plain band as a wedding set, and I cannot seem to find a picture on here of something similar. There''s a great shot of coti''s single prong eternity band with her plain band in the eternity bands thread, but I love the look of your shared prong. If you have time could you snap some pics of the two bands together without that honkin rock of yours? (not that I don''t love it, don''t get me wrong!)

Thanks so much!!

Cyren

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
cyren, have you seen this thread? some gorgeous examples of eternities with plain bands.

Cyren

Rough_Rock
Chickpea,

I have, that was the thread I was referring to that contains Coti''s beautiful set, but I''m really interested in seeing a shared prong next to a plain band. I know that jcrow''s is ~2mm in thickness, both her band and 1/2 eternity, which is the look I''m going for. It was that thread that started my drooling all over my keyboard though....
18.gif

Thanks!

Cyren

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
eeks! i''m so sorry i didn''t see this earlier! i''ll take some shots and post some for you as soon as i can!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
5.gif

tworingsjcrow1a.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

tworingsjcrow1.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

tworingsjcrow2.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sorry these aren''t the best shots. my camera is still wonky
40.gif

i''m probably going to bring it in again to be fixed - or get a NEW one
37.gif

tworingsjcrow3.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
last one. both rings have matching knife edges
9.gif

tworingsjcrow4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results