shape
carat
color
clarity

New eternity band...should I keep it??!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I love it both ways!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s a keeper. I prefer having a band on each side of the engagement ring. It appears more balance to me. Just my opinion.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great either way too. If the price was super reasonable, I''d say more options is never a bad thing
9.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd definity keep it, esp if you got it super-reasonably!! I am a BIG fan of stacking rings!! I currently have 4 eternity bands (though I might return 1 or 2 to tiffany's to exchange for the Legacy aquamarine).. So I am obviously biased.

An alternative is to wear it on yr RHR. Or alternate the looks and go for 1 band some days and both bands other days. I do that. Sometimes, I just wear my e-ring on its own.

KEEP IT!! hE HE
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! I LOVE your reset ering! Can you please post some pictures of a side view of the basket? So pretty!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Personally, your set is beautiful as is, and I prefer just the one band for more casual days, but the second eternity ring def adds more bling for those nights out :)

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
It looks spectacular either way, and if you ever wanted to have less bling, you could put a sapphire or other colored stone band in between the 2 diamond bands! Very versatile! I know there are times when I want a more understated look, and just wear bands. I also like "collected" looks!

chipp

Rough_Rock
I would keep it! Looks great! Can you please post a close up of a side view of your ering? I love it!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I also prefer the bands on either side of the ering.. it''s beautiful though! You said since you got it for the right price, you can afford to wear it only sometimes. I love how delicate it is!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new band with your set...it matches perfectly!
My favorite is the 2 bands together with the e-ring on top, but the sandwiched look is just as pretty.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I like both bands stacked on one side of the ering the best! But if it were me I''d just change it up everyday. Great to have options!

darling

Shiny_Rock
I love either look on you. Very delicate and beautiful.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Sorry if this is a repeat question...but where''d you get it? A PS vendor?

btw, gorgeous!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks so much everyone for your replies and kind words! I guess I''ll have to keep it! Hehehe!

31.gif
I''ve been wearing it on the other side of my e-ring when we go out in the evenings & it adds some extra sparkle, especially in most restaurant lighting. But I must say that I wore it to Home Depot the other day and their lighting made it sparkle like MAD!

Jelly, I bought it online but I don''t think I can mention this vendor''s name. I tried it once before but it wouldn''t let me post it.

8.gif

Vespergirl, I''ll try to take some side views of the e-ring this afternoon while the little one is napping. BTW...I think some pink gold stackers like yours from Lauren Klein are next on my list. Mwah, hah, haaaaa!!!!
27.gif

I L
30.gif
VE this website and all PSer''s!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results