shape
carat
color
clarity

Matching sapphire and diamond bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been on in a while, and thought I should share my new acquisitions with you. I found a matching sapphire and diamond milgrained eternity band that works perfectly with my sapphire solitaire. For those of you who like the sandwich look, here you go.

DSCN4173.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
And for the days that you just feel like band stacking, here they are with a vintage white gold band I have. Pardon (or enjoy) the sandwich. I was inspired by the "sandwich" bands!

DSCN4177.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t realize the previous picture was so fuzzy.

DSCN4176.JPG

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
25.gif
you''ve just made me hungry... for both rings and a sandwich!

i love the saphire bands you''ve received. they are my fav!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely adore stacking rings and yours are lovely. Your sapphire solitaire has gorgeous color! I do have one question, though -- how do you get the solitaire to appear as if its floating between the two bands? It might just be that the photo is not clear on my Blackberry, but I can''t see a band underneath the solitaire!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable they''re beautiful! I love all the looks, with the sapph center and the other band. Yummy indeed!

p.s. good to ''see'' you again
1.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

I like the other band..the antique looking one. You should hold onto that one!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! Sapphire stacking bands are my new obsession! I just love yours
30.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Angeline, they''d look pretty bare without that beautiful Mark Morrell setting holding the sapphire!

I don''t know about the "floating" bands. I took the picture on the hottest day of the summer and my fingers were swollen like sausages. The stacking look is definitely going to be a fall/winter look for me, as I can use my fingers as barometers (they swell and shrink with the weather).

I happened upon the bands from different vendors on ebay (I know, the dreaded word!). I love vintage jewelry so I keep an eye out regularly. They were bought at least 9 months apart, but are from the same maker. They have identical marks inside. Hallmark is MRB 18k. The stones are about 1.3mm. The whole band is only 1.8mm wide. I love them!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Beau, I do too. The sapphire bands show it off to it''s best. It has the pretties embossed flower pattern.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
The photo view on my cell phone IS giving me an optical illusion of seeing bare finger between the two stacking bands (and beneath the blue solitaire) in your hand shot, but I just looked up a photo of your Lucida style sapphire by itself and see the setting is actually a wide band! I love that style!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those bands are fabulous, what a great find!! They look great as a set with your ring. The color of your sapphire is absolutely dreamy by the way.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your sapphire and the stacking bands, gorgeous
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them and your gorgeous ER!!!!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!! love your sapph''s!

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Your bands are gorgeous
30.gif
I love the sandwich look! I''ve actually been eyeing these Sheldon Speyer sapphire and diamond rings for the longest time. After looking at your set, it makes me crave them even more
20.gif

SHELDON1.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 3:33:26 PM
Author: Melanie611
Your bands are gorgeous
30.gif
I love the sandwich look! I''ve actually been eyeing these Sheldon Speyer sapphire and diamond rings for the longest time. After looking at your set, it makes me crave them even more
20.gif
Now THOSE are beautiful sapphire bands Mel !! Unique!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I agree. They are gorgeous!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 1:25:40 PM
Author: Upgradable
Angeline, they''d look pretty bare without that beautiful Mark Morrell setting holding the sapphire!

I don''t know about the ''floating'' bands. I took the picture on the hottest day of the summer and my fingers were swollen like saussage. The stacking look is definitely going to be a fall/winter look for me, as I can use my fingers as barometers (they swell and shrink with the weather).

I happened upon the bands from different vendors on ebay (I know, the dreaded word!). I love vintage jewelry so I keep an eye out regularly. They were bought at least 9 months apart, but are from the same maker. They have identical marks inside. Hallmark is MRB 18k. The stones are about 1.3mm. The whole band is only 1.8mm wide. I love them!
Too bad they are full eternity bands and can''t be resized, they do look like they are REALLY digging into your finger!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely! just lovely!
30.gif

and i don''t know how i missed that gorgeous solitaire of yours!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the yummiest sandwich I have ever seen!
18.gif
GORGEOUS!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow (yes, I said it, and meant it
9.gif
), I absolutely adore those bands with your Saphire. Just absolutely, perfectly gorgeous!!
30.gif
36.gif

p.s. Very clever with the sammich!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it - as I''ve said before, I''m a "stackaholic" - so I love the look and the vesatility!!!!!!!! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results