shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Blingy Pave Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band! Sure is blingy!! And ooooooooooo there are goodies BEHIND your gorgeous ring!!
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
That`s a beautiful ring!!! Looks beautiful with your e-ring and on its own too!!!
Congrats!!!
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/6/2008 7:14:03 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
I don''t think my Blackberry will let me do quotes or add in the smilefaces, but I wanted to quote the part about being in great company here -- so true! No one I know or am related to cares about jewelry like we do here. This is the only place I can come to find people obsessed just like me. Oh, and I also wanted to say that your photos in the jewelry store brought a smile to my face. I wonder how many people take pictures of their hands in jewelry stores? Probably only people like us!! What are people like us called?

LOL! I surely can come up with a few words that would describe us but the first words that came to my mind was "bling obessed". Diamond addict, jewerly lover, etc........................no matter how you slice it, I think a sparkly or two is our form of Prozac.
31.gif
Hey, it works for me!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love blingy! =)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone! I am really enjoying it. In fact, I didn''t want to take it off while I did gardening the other day!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results