shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn: divergrrl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Jeanine,

I know you're a foodie and just wanted to tell you my DH and I visited your city over the weekend and had an amazing meal at Lucier (we did other fun things as well). We were blown away by how delicious the food was, especially considering they've only been open 30-some-odd days. Definitely date night worthy, if you haven't been there.

Kimi

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hey! Sorry I didn''t see this! Did you enjoy Puddletown? Lucier, hmm, I hadn''t heard of it, but just looked up the website & omigosh, now you are making me hungry. DH & I like to try a new restaurant every month in the city....last month it was Tabla (very good).

So what brought you to my neck of the woods & what did you guys do? I hope you enjoyed yourselves...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
No need to apologize! It''s easy for a thread to get buried, so I went where I knew I''d find you.

Is Tabla in Portland run by the same people who own Tabla in NYC? I''ve had the pleasure of dining there, and at their subsidiary, The Bread Bar, and both were delicious.

We just visited to run away for the weekend. I hadn''t been in years and DH had never been so it was a good, escape for a three and a half day trip.

We went to the zoo, The Pittock Masion, wandered The Pearl District and The Alphabet District and shopped, drove through some neighborhoods, and ate, of course. We got in late Thursday and went to the only place we could find open, the bar at The Heathman, and had some amazing small plates. We had made reservations for Salty''s, but decided to skip it and have dinner at The Heathman our last night in town, Saturday, because the first night was so good. We were a bit disappointed.

Lucier was the highlight of our trip, foodwise. Everything was fresh and delicious and service was impecible. It sits right on the water, so the view was perfect, and the restuarant itself is gorgeous.

I do love your city and we both had a wonderful time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results