shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Finally Here! Gelin Abaci TR-195

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 12:59:59 AM
Author: PlayaMan
One last pic before I propose. She is coming to visit this weekend and we''re going to San Diego Zoo on Sunday, Monday we''ll hang out at the beach in LA and I''ll propose on the pier. Will keep you posted and hopefully provide some hand shots!

As for the wedding band, I have no clue on it yet. We''ll decide together.
THAT, is an awesome shot in every way.
36.gif
Beautiful.

I''ll be honest, I''m not a real fan of tension settings, but yours is one of the prettiest I''ve ever seen. Good luck!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2008 9:00:17 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 6/25/2008 12:59:59 AM
Author: PlayaMan
One last pic before I propose. She is coming to visit this weekend and we''re going to San Diego Zoo on Sunday, Monday we''ll hang out at the beach in LA and I''ll propose on the pier. Will keep you posted and hopefully provide some hand shots!

As for the wedding band, I have no clue on it yet. We''ll decide together.
THAT, is an awesome shot in every way.
36.gif
Beautiful.

I''ll be honest, I''m not a real fan of tension settings, but yours is one of the prettiest I''ve ever seen. Good luck!
I could not agree more!
Beautiful ring, she is sure to be over the moon with excitement (about the engagement and the gorgeous ring).
Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results