shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sigerson Morrison flats. I love them because they''re super low cut!

sigersons.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chloe 3 strap flats and white square toe flats. I wear the 3 straps more than the white ones because the white ones have cloth trim and my dark jeans will rub off on it, which would make me crazy!

chloesfront.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are my newest acquisitions. These are Jeffrey Campbell woven oxfords. I loved them so I was forced to get white and brown!
12.gif

jeffwovens.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another pair of woven oxfords from Jeffrey Campbell. On these the vamp is nubuck and the woven part is a thick canvas type material. I wear these all the time!

jeffcrisscross.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My newest sandals! They''re Calvin Klein. I got them in NYC when I was there 2 weeks ago. They''re super comfy and they look so cool on. They make a high heel version of these that is so rad. I think they were wedges. Reasonably priced, too-I was scared to look at the price when I picked them up, but they must not be Calvin Klein "Collection" or whatever.

ckgreys.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two more newish sandals! The white beaded are Jeffrey Campbell and the black suede fringe are Urban Outfitters private label-they were only $28! The fringe kind of touches the ground so I''m thinking about trimming it, but I love how long it is so I might just leave it!

sandalsdfasdfasd.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been on a moccasin kick so I just ordered the brown ones. The white ones I''ve had for a few months. They''re both Minnetonka.

newmoccs.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I saved the heels for the lead up to the finale! These are also by Jeffrey Campbell. I have yet to wear them (I''m not so great at walking in heels!
6.gif
) but I will, I swear!

dsafdsfdofffeet.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And on my feet so you can see them better. Please disregard my ugly toes and toenails...girlfriend needs a pedicure! (And a toe transplant!)

fffffffheels.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And last but not least...the best shoes in the entire world. They''re so perfect I have yet to wear either pair. I might actually wear a pair on my wedding day. Both are Marc by Marc Jacobs.

marcmice.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a close up of their cute little faces:

marcmiceclose.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alright, I think that''s it for now! As you can see, I pretty much wear only flats! I need to figure out how to walk in heels so I can bust out the black lace up heels. They actually kind of hurt my ankles when I wear them around the house! I need to get used to my feet in that position, I guess!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size do you wear Thing2? I love those little animal flats from Marc Jacobs. I loved them when they first came out-and seeing yours makes me want them even more! When are you guys getting married?

ETA: I showed FF your shoe rack things, and told him I needed some of those, and he just nodded his head. Seriously, those things rock. I want to know how many pairs YOU have!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 10:39:06 PM
Author: FrekeChild
What size do you wear Thing2? I love those little animal flats from Marc Jacobs. I loved them when they first came out-and seeing yours makes me want them even more! When are you guys getting married?

ETA: I showed FF your shoe rack things, and told him I needed some of those, and he just nodded his head. Seriously, those things rock. I want to know how many pairs YOU have!!!

I wear a big ol'' size 10! 41 in Marc by Marc, Chloe, etc. Yet my twin sister wears a reasonable 8.5-9! (We''re not identical and she gets her feet and body from my mom''s side, whereas I get my feet and body from my dad''s side, who wears a size 13!
6.gif
) Oh well-I''m 5''8", so I look proportionate, at least!

I wish I could bring myself to wear the mice flats...they''re just so perfect I can''t do it! I''ve seen the Marc mice flats on sale places, but I always have to snag the 41s when I find them-most places only get 1 or 2! He actually just came out with a new one that just has the outline of the ears and face-you can see them on Zappos.

I haven''t set a date for the wedding yet, but probably sometime next year. I went back to school so I put off the wedding for the time being. I''ll have to do a rough count for you on how many I have! I actually took some pics of my not so nice shoe racks while I was on a roll. I''ll attach some...don''t judge, those are messy! Nothing works as well as the Ikea shelves. They''re slanted, with a lip so you can put shoe boxes on them perfectly. It''s this whole wall system thing-I also have racks for clothing on them. I''ll find out the name and let you know!

As for the count...uh-oh. Okay, I''ll figure out how bad my obsession is and go count!
23.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shoe lovers, have any of you gals tried this shoe rack from Rakku? I just ordered one last week (Daily Candy weekly deals had a coupon, yay!) It looks so cool and I really need to condense the storage system for my shoes.

silver.wheel_lrg.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang. I wear a 7.5/8. I was thinking maybe we could do an exchange...heh heh heh...but I guess that won't work. Take more pics or post more pics at least!!!! I haven't even posted some of my shoes. Actually I don't even know what shoes I have posted and haven't posted...

ETA: OMG neatfreak!!!!Where can I get one of those?!?!?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, but I''ve been wondering about it...please keep us posted, neatfreak! Did you see my Ikea shelves? That''s the best thing I''ve found so far for my shoes! Here are a few of my not quite as neat shoe racks things:

messyshoessadfasd.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Freke-I did the count...I''m at 124 pairs that are easily accessible. I have a couple of boxes in our storage room full of shoes but I''m not counting them since I obviously do not wear them! I also didn''t count sporty/athletic shoes. I do have a few more heels I think you''ll like-let me take pics of them. Something tells me the ones I posted aren''t your thing!
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No I love flats!! Actually the Sigerson Morrison ones were funny to see because I saw almost the exact same shoes on Piperlime last year, only in bright blue, but they were WAY out of my price range. I lusted after those for months and months and months. They finally went on sale, but were still out of my price range. Poo. I do love flats, but I'm super picky about them, so I don't have a lot, unlike heels. I think a lot of it has to do with my height-I'm only 5'2, so I can wear really tall heels and not tower over anyone, but when I'm wearing flats, I'm so dang short. Now if you want to hear what I'm even pickier about--boots. I have very few pairs-I think somewhere around 6-and I LOVE one pair-Nine West and I'd buy them again if I could find them, and another pair -40 degree boots from REI are the only ones I wear. So I tend not to buy them at all.

I just love shoes in general. Sneakers, goofy looking shoes, artsy shoes, highest heels, sandals, pretty much everything but granny type shoes...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 11:15:27 PM
No I love flats!! Actually the Sigerson Morrison ones were funny to see because I saw almost the exact same shoes on Piperlime last year, only in bright blue, but they were WAY out of my price range. I lusted after those for months and months and months. They finally went on sale, but were still out of my price range. Poo. I do love flats, but I''m super picky about them, so I don''t have a lot, unlike heels. I think a lot of it has to do with my height-I''m only 5''2, so I can wear really tall heels and not tower over anyone, but when I''m wearing flats, I''m so dang short. Now if you want to hear what I''m even pickier about--boots. I have very few pairs-I think somewhere around 6-and I LOVE one pair-Nine West and I''d buy them again if I could find them, and another pair -40 degree boots from REI are the only ones I wear. So I tend not to buy them at all.

I just love shoes in general. Sneakers, goofy looking shoes, artsy shoes, highest heels, sandals, pretty much everything but granny type shoes...

I also love all sorts of shoes! I just saw all your beautiful heels and figured we had pretty different taste!
1.gif

I got the Sigerson Morrisons for a steal-I think they were $140ish? Maybe a little more...they were on sale and then Neiman Marcus did an extra 40% off already marked down stuff, so of course I snagged them! I actually don''t buy too many shoes (or clothes) that aren''t from the store I work for unless they''re on sale or I can''t live without them. (I''m a buyer for a clothing boutique and we carry shoes also.) The Marc by Marc mouse flats were obviously a can''t live without purchase, as were the Marc by Marc sandals and the Chloe 3 strap flats. I got the white Chloes and the pink grown up Marc Jacobs flats (I still have to post those) on sale for half off at this awesome shoe store in L.A.! Okay, let me get the pics the right size so I can post some more...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, here comes my tiny heel collection! First up are some cute red Jeffrey Campbell heels. I also have them in orange but I can''t find them...I think they''re in my storage room!

jeffred.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
A pair of green Jeffrey Campbell heels:

redgreenfeet.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My fanciest high heels! The front part is velvet and the back is suede. I love these...I''ve only worn them once for my friend''s fall wedding, but I need to wear them again this fall for something!

farylheels.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love green heels!!! What do those look like from the side?

And I''m so jealous that you''re a buyer. When I was selling shoes, all I wanted to do was be a buyer (a couple of their buyers kind of sucked) I would love that job!!Do you get a discount?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Probably the most ridiculous shoes ever made! They''re Irregular Choice and I had to own them. The fringe actually snaps off and underneath is gold embroidery of a shooting star, I think. But if you''re gonna do it, do it right and wear the fringe, ya know?!

crazyboots.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 11:43:21 PM
Oh I love green heels!!! What do those look like from the side?

And I''m so jealous that you''re a buyer. When I was selling shoes, all I wanted to do was be a buyer (a couple of their buyers kind of sucked) I would love that job!!Do you get a discount?

Check the pics-I put a side view up! I''m on a picture posting roll!

I do get a discount, which is sweet! The discount makes me buy a lot more shoes and clothes than I usually would, though! Oh well! Every now and then I get free samples of clothes or jeans, which is extra rad, but that doesn''t happen too often, sadly.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Side view of crazy boots:

sidecrazyboots.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results