shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own Coach shoes? Do they run true to size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I''m eyeing a pair of size 6 patent flats, but I''m a small 6 or a 5.5 depending.
Does anyone have any Coach shoes/tried any on?
Please?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a ? for Star Sparkle. She''s got at least 2 pairs. She''ll probably see this later tonight.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodie, thanks FC! I thought someone here must have some.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. If you want Steve Maddens, Jessica Simpsons, Nine West or Guess, I''m probably your woman, but Coach? That''s all Star.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Ha! I just (unwittingly) bought a pair of Jessica Simpson bronze slingbacks. They were $6, so it was hard to say no! Don''t recall the size though...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They run pretty true to size.
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 2:32:20 PM
Author: mercoledi
Ha! I just (unwittingly) bought a pair of Jessica Simpson bronze slingbacks. They were $6, so it was hard to say no! Don''t recall the size though...
Pictures?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hiya Skippy, thanks! Nice to see you around again!

Do you know if they hold up pretty well? These are a little pricey for me and I'd like to get a few seasons out of them. I walk almost everywhere so my shoes take a lot of abuse.

Freke: I don't have a photo-catologue of my shoes (yet).

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
i have a pair of Coach shoes and I usually wear a 9 or a 9 1/2 depending on the style and function of the shoe. I ended up getting a 9 so based on my experience, yes they do run true to size.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of coach tennis shoes (leather, not canvas). They are a size 8, and they fit, but are a touch snug. I wear a size 9 1/2 - so they're nowhere near my correct size. Strangely, the things ran HUGE. I was swimming in the 9. My mom who wears an 8 1/2 also has the same pair, in the same size, and hers are a little big. But, those were a T.J.Maxx find, so that may be why they found their way to the clearance shelves.

At the coach store last spring, I tried on a pair of flats and flip flops. The 9s were too small and the 10s were too big. With the sale prices so amazing, I could have finessed a little bit if the fit was close, but there was no way I'd comfortably walk in either one. I was really bummed. In flats, I can usually go down a 1/2 size, so I was really surprised that the 9s were small - but, since my true size is a 9 1/2, I'd say they do run true to size since neither 9 nor 10 will fit.

One thing that I've noticed too is that they run slightly narrow - so if you have a narrow foot, you'll probably have the best luck.

They make beautiful shoes - I've had my tennies for 3 years now, and I don't wear them every day, but they look practically brand new still. I love the workmanship - and if they'd just carry half sizes, I'd purchase a ton more!

ETA: I just checked the website - they DO carry 1/2 sizes...apparently, I just can't ever find them!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies! It sounds like good news so far!

My feet aren''t particularly narrow, but these are a ballet style flat so it should be fine. I have short toes, so that''s part of why I end up between sizes. I''m a 5.5 in the length of my foot, but the distance from my heel to where my toes start measures closer to a 6? It''s called a short ball length, but that always sounds bad
38.gif
. Anyhoo, thanks!

Ok, so anyone have patent ballet flats to weigh in on?

prettymomo_818.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 3:45:19 PM
Author: Elmorton
ETA: I just checked the website - they DO carry 1/2 sizes...apparently, I just can''t ever find them!!
One reason you''re probably having issues finding them is that 9.5 is probably one of the most rare sizes out there. Most manufacturers don''t even make them
38.gif
. When I was working in a shoe store, we had sale rack that were from floor to about 7 feet high. The nine section was about 30 feet long. The ten section was about 45 feet long and the 9.5 section? about 5 feet long. I always felt bad for those women.

mercoledi-You need to get on that picture taking train, my dear! I have at least 4 angles of every single pair of heels I own. Then again I''m kind of psycho about shoes, so it''s not really that surprising.

I''ll be waiting for those pics...not so patiently!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I know, I know, I have some green fluevog sandals that are crying out for attention. I''ll get on it!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I found that mine weren''t exactly true to size. They were a little big for the size. This is great for me ... I love buying a smaller size whether it be shoes or dresses.
9.gif
Annoying if you are buying online and aren''t sure though.
14.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 6:24:35 PM
Author: mercoledi
I know, I know, I have some green fluevog sandals that are crying out for attention. I''ll get on it!
Yay!!!

(I am so into green right now! I am instantly attracted to it every time I walk into a store...)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where is star?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sparkalicious! I''m still mulling it over, but it sounds like it''s worth a shot if the return policy is good.

krispi

Shiny_Rock
I have a pair of Coach flats that I''ve owned for several years. I found they do run pretty true to size, and not only that - after all these years, they''re still incredibly comfortable! I love them.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here I am!

I usually wear a 7.5 and both of my paris of Coach shoes are 7.5. They are both a smidge loose, but the size 7's were too small. So I guess technically they run true to size, but at least for me a size 7.25 would have been perfect!!
28.gif

ETA - They aren't too big or anything and they stay on my feet, so they cause no problems and are amazing. I didn't want it to seem like they're too big to wear or be comfy or anything!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Awesome. I think these may end up a little big because of the style, but shoe petals can save that. If the return policy comes back OK, I think I''ll have to go for it. It''s not exactly the pair I posted, these are the yummy coach wrinkly patent leather in a rich navy. Yum.

Thanks ladies!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool! You''ll have to post photos when you get them.

There was a pair of Coach flats I wanted awhile ago, but I didn''t end up getting them.
7.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Those are TO DIE FOR! I've got a few Coach pairs and they are true to my size which is a 6.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results