shape
carat
color
clarity

New pics of Ascher with matching 1 mm baguette bands . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2008 1:16:22 PM
Author: March-8-2008
LTP, that''s what I was referring to: your maiden name. (I can''t remember where I read about it here, which is why I didn''t comment on the thread... I lost it!) I bet it got mispronounced all the time, though.

I just switched from a very common name to a German name and the misspelling/mispronouncing is RAMPANT. Still, I''m happy to have it.

And I live in the Forest Hills area of Dallas, near White Rock Lake and the Arboretum. Isn''t today GORGEOUS?!?!? Too bad I have to be at work at 2. Waah-waaanh.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
Hehe - I went from the opposite, super rare name, to about the 7th or 8th most popular name in the US. No one ever pronounced it right.
2.gif

I have a couple of friends that live over that way - some AMAZING homes in that area. Today is beautiful, but I''m not loving all of the wind. I need to get out and do some gardening and my yard is like a wind tunnel today. Eesh!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new pics are so good, Lauren! I had to come back to visit those gorgeous bands
3.gif
and your asscher just looks AMAZING in the new pics. Is your asscher a Royal Asscher? I think I''m going to have to look at your old posts to get the scoop on that beauty!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2008 2:48:45 PM
Author: thing2of2
The new pics are so good, Lauren! I had to come back to visit those gorgeous bands
3.gif
and your asscher just looks AMAZING in the new pics. Is your asscher a Royal Asscher? I think I'm going to have to look at your old posts to get the scoop on that beauty!
Wow, thanks! That's a great compliment, Thing2of2! It's not a royal asscher, and only has 3 breaks on the pavilian.

My husband was pretty rushed when looking for rings - we decided right around New Years Day we were going to be married by March, so he started the process some time in January, and the ring was finished by WF by February 9th or so.

Luckily, he'd already had the concept for the ring done, and CADs finished by himself, when he stumbled across my diamond.

Here is a link to the engagement thread - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-with-3-weeks-til-the-wedding-day-i-cant-quit-staring-at-my-asscher.40160/

And the specs. . .

.71 ct. G, VVS2

Item Code: 6129653
Report: GIA
Shape: Asscher
Carat: 0.71
Color: G
Clarity: VVS2
Depth: 67.5
Table: 57
Girdle: TK
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 4.95-4.95X3.34
Length/Width: 1.00

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the link and info! I wonder if I can order the exact same asscher...I''ll send WF your sarin and say "Please find me one with these specs! No, they have to be exactly the same! Exactly!"
3.gif

But seriously, I''m bookmarking your SMTR thread with all the info in it! I graduate college this summer and I need a diamond something as a reward! I thought it would be a RB, but I would love an asscher just like yours in a bezel set necklace or ring!

P.S. Your big orange kitty looks kind of like one of my kitties (Charles)-they even have similar faces! Here''s a pic of him! Okay, threadjack over!

sdfadsf.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The title is kinda funny
2.gif

Those bands are perfect. They look amazing with your engagement ring!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Lauren,

Always a pleasure to see more pics of that beautiful asscher!

Now, did I miss it (I''m sure I must have) -- but where is the info (where you got them, etc.) on those darling little baguette bands?!!! Soooooooooooo cute!

Thanks!
Lynn

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Addy - I know, for such an Asscher fan, I feel like a Dolt!

Date: 4/13/2008 6:59:19 PM
Author: Lynn B
Lauren,

Always a pleasure to see more pics of that beautiful asscher!

Now, did I miss it (I''m sure I must have) -- but where is the info (where you got them, etc.) on those darling little baguette bands?!!! Soooooooooooo cute!

Thanks!
Lynn

Thank you so much Lynn! Means a lot coming from you and your gorgeous set! You have phenomenal taste!
2.gif

Also, here''s the information on the band.

Date: 4/11/2008 8:20:20 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Thank you all!

I actually found them at a small local jeweler in Dallas, called Tuscany Jewelers. They don''t have any of their inventory on their website, but they seem to always have a 1 mm baguette band in stock.

http://www.tuscanyjewelers.com/view_doc.php?view_doc=2

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - I love the look of all 3 together!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2008 3:42:39 PM
Author: thing2of2
Thanks for the link and info! I wonder if I can order the exact same asscher...I''ll send WF your sarin and say ''Please find me one with these specs! No, they have to be exactly the same! Exactly!''
3.gif

But seriously, I''m bookmarking your SMTR thread with all the info in it! I graduate college this summer and I need a diamond something as a reward! I thought it would be a RB, but I would love an asscher just like yours in a bezel set necklace or ring!

P.S. Your big orange kitty looks kind of like one of my kitties (Charles)-they even have similar faces! Here''s a pic of him! Okay, threadjack over!
Awwwwww, what a pretty kittah!!!!

The cat in my pics is actually my sister''s boyfriend''s cat - who used to be our old roommate - and that''s why there are pics taken with him wearing my ring.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, I don''t know how I almost missed this; beautiful!!! Where did you get that gbty if you don''t mind me asking??

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 11:35:52 AM
Author: Skippy123
Lauren, I don''t know how I almost missed this; beautiful!!! Where did you get that gbty if you don''t mind me asking??
I bought it from my local jeweler - JB Jewelers off of Coit Road in Plano, TX.

I can give you Armando''s number if you want - they custom make all of their pieces, and gave me an awesome deal on that necklace! :bigthumb:

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, that looks PERFECT together. The three rings compliment each other so very well. Your asscher is such a beautiful stone. I''m thinking I really really have to have one of those baguette bands!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
Lauren...I love the set!! The two bands really, truly complement that stunning asscher....
1mm baguette bands...makes me wish I lived in the DFW area...don''t see those often..
I love them...
I love them together as a pair...and I adore how they frame your ering band ...they play up your asscher w/out competing at all. What a great stack...and unique at the same time....
so happy for you...

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
They look fabulous together!!! They are just the right width and complement your ering perfectly!
30.gif
Just beautiful!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mirando, GemALLogist, and PoshPepper!

Ya''ll are too sweet!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock

Lauren/Skippy, what is a ''gbty''???? It''s early and I haven''t had enough coffee yet to figure it out.

Thanks!

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2008 8:45:25 AM
Author: March-8-2008

Lauren, I don't know how I almost missed this; beautiful!!! Where did you get that gbty if you don't mind me asking??

Lauren/Skippy, what is a 'gbty'???? It's early and I haven't had enough coffee yet to figure it out.

Thanks!

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
Sorry for the confusion - check my other thread in Coloured Stones - I just bought a Gemstones By The Yard necklace, too.
3.gif
2.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Wow Lauren, your set is amazing! I would love to have a band like yours someday....I absolutely adore your asscher!
30.gif
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh love those bands with your ring Lauren! Scrumptious!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Neatfreak and Idreamofice!

I went back to my plain set for the day, and I kind of miss the blingy little bands. *pout*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results