shape
carat
color
clarity

My curvaceous palladium ArtCarved setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great! I love it with both bands...honestly, I could not tell you which one I prefer!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the curved "shoulders" too!
18.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man oh man what a great looking ring!!!! That setting was just meant to be for you!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
wow, loving that shank and the width. Congrats, it''s a beauty!!
36.gif

(ya also gave me another setting to consider and that brings me up to three.. grrr)

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2008 9:00:34 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
It''s beautiful! I love the curved ''shoulders'' too!
18.gif
Thank you Tacori! I really wanted a ring that curved as opposed to arching on the ''shoulders''. To me, it just flows so well!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2008 11:07:31 PM
Author: motownmama
Man oh man what a great looking ring!!!! That setting was just meant to be for you!
Thank you Motownmama! For me, it was a great find. I was only casually looking and was just a the jewelers for a quick polish and it jumped out at me. I love it and am so excited to have my wedding set be done!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 7:59:50 PM
Author: elle_chris
wow, loving that shank and the width. Congrats, it''s a beauty!!
36.gif

(ya also gave me another setting to consider and that brings me up to three.. grrr)
Thank you, Elle! I plan on taking more pics this week! :)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Great find. It looks like that setting was made just for you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love how fluid and smooth it appears, and it makes your diamond look HUGE! Great job, and congratulations!

teacherk

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! There is just nothing like a solitaire in a classic setting. I might not allow myself to look at your posts anymore because I always end up drooling! I have a picture of another ring pic you posted ( I think it was your ring). It has been my wallpaper on my computer to help my husband take the hint that I am ready for a new ring-lol! It is a cathedral setting with a princess or maybe a radiant??? In any case it is beautiful! I have looked and looked to see if you posted any more info on that ring since that is exactly like what I am looking for but haven''t seen the specs anywhere. Did I miss them? Sorry to hijack for a moment. I was just so excited to see the setting I am looking at with a princess since all the WF pictures show rounds. Would love to know more about that ring if you don''t mind! You have equisite taste!!!

K

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the setting and the ring looks wonderful on you!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh beautiful I love the fluidity of the ring and it makes your diamond POP :)

May I ask what finger size you are?

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Your setting is beautiful. I''ve been eyeing a palladium band not wanting to spend the $ on platinum. Where did you get the palladium wedding band you are wearing with it? At your local jeweler?

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
hi february2003bride - i love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your setting!

i''d been soooooo set on a tiffany replica-eqe 6 prong, super thing shank solitaire....UNTIL i saw this beautyyy!!
31.gif

that profile is TO DIEEE FOR!!
30.gif

I''ll probably be looking at stones between .8 and 1ct, do you think the shank would overwhelm the stone? does artcarved make the same setting in maybe a 3.5mm shank at its thickest?

wow! i love it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 10:18:23 AM
Author: julie04
hi february2003bride - i love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your setting!

i''d been soooooo set on a tiffany replica-eqe 6 prong, super thing shank solitaire....UNTIL i saw this beautyyy!!
31.gif

that profile is TO DIEEE FOR!!
30.gif

I''ll probably be looking at stones between .8 and 1ct, do you think the shank would overwhelm the stone? does artcarved make the same setting in maybe a 3.5mm shank at its thickest?

wow! i love it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Wow, how cool to see this thread bumped up!
9.gif

Thanks for the compliments Julie!! I saw my ring in two version before I ordered it; first with a 1.25 princess cut and then a customer''s 1 carat round that was waiting to be picked up at the jeweler''s. Both looked stunning! I really think that this setting is versatile enough to go with any center stone/and size. I''m not sure if ArtCarved will thin the shank out, but you could always ask!
10.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You know . . . that setting makes your stone look huge!! My DH has a palladium w-ring, and he loves it. Stays shiny, unscratched; and it''s nicely weighty like platinum.

This looks great!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW - I absolutely adore the fluid simplicity of your setting, and how much of a PRESENCE it has on your hand.

And both bands do amazing things for your ring!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! I love how fluid it is! Congrats on a great find!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results