shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks PS (aka I love my new ring)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great & icy white on your hand! Congratulations!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Mellin - Your ring is stunning! Congrats!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Soo gorgeous!!! I would love to see a profile shot!!

Mellin75

Rough_Rock

Wow, all these replies in 24 hours! Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Lynn, I''m glad you saw this thread. We''ve never communicated before, but I feel I know you after looking at your ring thread so many times!

I do have a couple more photos, which I will post now. But I will admit I really don''t have the skill or patience to take photos that do these rings justice.

701464125_ring1.jpg

Mellin75

Rough_Rock
...And another

701464125_ring4.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I have been thinking about the same setting for some time now. Yours is perfect! Congratulations and enjoy!
1.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 4:05:14 AM
Author: Mellin75

Wow, all these replies in 24 hours! Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Lynn, I''m glad you saw this thread. We''ve never communicated before, but I feel I know you after looking at your ring thread so many times!

I do have a couple more photos, which I will post now. But I will admit I really don''t have the skill or patience to take photos that do these rings justice.
Hi Mellin,

Thanks for the note, and the extra pictures! Beautiful, beautiful!
Do you have the Legato scallop head?
And how wide are your rings? They look like they may be a little wider than mine? Hey, that''s just more BLING to love, right?!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful and one of the best pave settings anywhere!

Mellin75

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 5:08:05 PM
Author: Lynn B

Hi Mellin,

Thanks for the note, and the extra pictures! Beautiful, beautiful!
Do you have the Legato scallop head?
And how wide are your rings? They look like they may be a little wider than mine? Hey, that''s just more BLING to love, right?!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn
Lynn - yes it is the Legato scallop head. It''s beautiful - such a simple, fluid design that really shows off the diamond. Each ring is 2.3mm wide, a good width for me as the wedding ring still looks substantial when I wear it solo.

I hope you were OK with elements of your custom design being used for the Harmony
33.gif
. It hadn''t crossed my mind before yesterday, when I read a PS post about someone who wasn''t happy about their custom design being included in the catalogue. I hope you find it a credit to your good taste that other people (like me) love the design as well!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
36.gif

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
I love the set. Very beautiful! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results