shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Fashioned Girl -- Quest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cayce

Rough_Rock
Thank you SO MUCH for posting that gorgeous ring that Quest made for you. I was amazed when I googled them and discovered that they are right around the corner from my Dad''s house.

Miss Sparkly is with them now, getting ready for her upgrade
36.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 6:21:10 PM
Author:cayce
Thank you SO MUCH for posting that gorgeous ring that Quest made for you. I was amazed when I googled them and discovered that they are right around the corner from my Dad's house.

36.gif

Wow, than you so much for the compliment!!! I look forward to seeing your upgrade!! They really do strive to please the customer.

ETA: I just looked up your thread on (your original?) e-ring. I know what you meant about the peg head vs. integrated. That's what I definitely wanted with my reset was an integrated design. Is that ring the one you are re-setting?

cayce

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 9:00:02 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl

Date: 3/26/2008 6:21:10 PM
Author:cayce
Thank you SO MUCH for posting that gorgeous ring that Quest made for you. I was amazed when I googled them and discovered that they are right around the corner from my Dad''s house.

36.gif

Wow, than you so much for the compliment!!! I look forward to seeing your upgrade!! They really do strive to please the customer.

ETA: I just looked up your thread on (your original?) e-ring. I know what you meant about the peg head vs. integrated. That''s what I definitely wanted with my reset was an integrated design. Is that ring the one you are re-setting?

Yes, that is the one. I LOVE my diamond and that setting was really not flattering to her. I am keeping the same basic format of four small sidestones on each side because there is a lot of sentimental value attached to the stones, but they are going into a platinum trellis setting with very open sides.

It is funny because after obsessing on settings for months, I thought that I was going to have the sidestones channel set, but something about those gorgeous open sided on your ring really spoke to me.

While mine has a totally different profile than your, it has that same wonderful open, airy feel.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results