shape
carat
color
clarity

Richard Landi Settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have any Richard Landi settings, that wouldn''t mind sharing some photos? The ones on his site don''t do them justice, im sure.

Ive seen some very similar but not sure if they are in fact his..

Thanks for sharing!
35.gif

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Hi Stryeyes,

Unfortunately I do not have any pics of Richard Landi settings. However, I did try the 1571 setting on yesterday as well as a few others and they are very nice in person. They have a feminine feel to them and are very well constructed. I am probably getting the 1571 ring I loved it so much.

If you want to see some in person, you can contact Richard Landi and he will tell you where in your area you can find some. He sent the 1571 setting to a store in Denver to try on. He was very nice and pleasnt to work with.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Old Gold carries Richard Landi, too. They look like beautifully made settings.

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Thank you both so much for writing..

I do know of a few places around here who sell his settings; i just haven''t been able to go out to see them.

Designchica:
1571 is a beautiful ring!
I''ll keep my fingers crossed for ya
2.gif

Diamondseeker2006: They definitely do look like beautifully made rings. Good to know GOG has them as well.

paintedlady

Rough_Rock
My setting is a beautiful Landi, but I haven''t figured out a way to do it justice in photography.
It is much finer and more antique looking than the pics on his website. Also, I am a discriminating estate jewelry lover, and his pieces don''t seem to have that thick cast look that most reproductions do.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost bought one was SECONDS away from pulling the trigger. The craftsmanship was AMAZING. Totally on par with well... ANYTHING else I've seen. I was head over heels with it. But alas, it wasn't the right setting for my asscher. I would KILL for that puppy as a RHR though. Or as an alternate -ering with a different shaped stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results