shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me tapered solitares, pretty please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys. I''m still on the hunt for the perfect setting for my 1.1 round diamond. I have narrowed it down to a 3 stone Ritani round setting or a simple solitare. I really love solitares that taper as they get closer to the stone. Does anyone have examples of solitares like these? I really like thin bands that make the diamond pop. Thanks!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one...

R-E-SimpleTaperYellow.jpg

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
And another one best suited for square diamonds. Both are from Krikawa. I love their products.

R-E-MokAngledTaperNYel.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys for the suggestions. Coatimundi, I love that ring you posted. So pretty! Yeah, I keep going back and forth on a solitare or 3 stone. Everytime I see your rings though, it makes me want to stick with a soloitare!

mskatee

Rough_Rock
How about something like the GORGEOUS Sunburst from Mark Morrell?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2008 9:56:40 AM
Author: mskatee
How about something like the GORGEOUS Sunburst from Mark Morrell?

Big ditto! This is my favorite tapered solitaire for a round.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I do love MM, thanks for the suggestion....what about the Legato Sleek Line from Whiteflash...it appears like it tapers in from the website, but not sure?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results