shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Ritani 3 stone??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I am thinking about making my solitare RB into a 3 stone. I loved the Ritani setting Rainydaze had for a while with the 3 princess cut stones, but since I changed from a princess to a RB, I am looking to get that setting with round stones. I did a search and could not find anyone with that setting. Does anyone have any pictures (especially hand pics)? I am going to go try to find it at a store later this week to actually try it on. Thanks
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
steph, I''ve tried it on at several different stores and it''s a beautiful ring. It was actually a top contender for a setting for me when I still had my round. that said, I don''t think anyone on the forum owns it or if someone does, they haven''t posted pictures. let us know what you think if you get to see it in person.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, mrssalvo! I did a search and saw your post where you had tried it on, but didn''t see a picture. I really love the look and tried it on a long, long time ago but for some reason Bailey, Banks, and Biddle only had the version with a rb center and heart sides to try on. I am going to try again and see if they have any with all 3 rb. Thanks for the info...you have great taste, so that means a lot
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results