shape
carat
color
clarity

Singapore Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxxz

Rough_Rock
Hi all
I''m new to this website and have been reading up abit on your replies and the type of diamonds to buy. You guys most certainly have very good ideas. I would be really glad if you guys could lend me a bit of help on my proposal idea.
I already reserved the diamond http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-329902.htm from WF, need to get her ring size and work on the proposal idea. The nice people at WF are holding the diamond for me while i try to get her ring size.
What do you think of the diamond? I''ve been looking around for the last few months and wanted to get something nice of good value. My girl is a trendy and has an outgoing personality. She likes romantic, "cool" ideas, something out there, daring and adventurous yet romantic and sweet. I''m having a hard time trying to combine them together. Any suggestions?
26.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey Maxxz...Welcome!
35.gif
I have not been to Singapore...so I have no clue what is in store for you there. The first adventurous thing that came to mind was taking the plunge...so to speak. Something dare devilish...maybe bungee jumping or skydiving...or snorkeling...

You really didn''t say sporty so I am sure those things are way to far off. Give us more details about her...and your life together. Maybe something may spark an idea.

Congrats on making the diamond decision.

DKS

Maxxz

Rough_Rock

Thanks ! DKS !!!
Glad to be here !
Singapore is a small asian country, with a Perpetual summer !
sadly we dont have bungee jumping here, well we use to have it off some contruction crain though, but i guess somebody must have thought it was a little too silly and dangerious.
25.gif

she likes to dance, likes unique and interesting stuff, i was thinking of doing something this coming christmas day. any ideas?
you can consider us a rather crazy couple, we like to do lots of fun/crazy stuff together like wearing a "mr well hang" and a "miss bj"
9.gif
matching tshirts, and also expecially taking lots and lots of photographs with my DSLR cam. we are both catholic.

Maxxz

Rough_Rock
okie
here''s the deal
i just thought of this crazy idea while reading some of all your very helpful ideas. I''m from singapore (asia)
I was toying with the idea of booking 2 tickets to paris.
get everything set up over there, but before that get her to take a week off from work.
nearing the date i will get her to pack for the weather, hand me her passport.
then i will take her on the trip making sure she does not know where she is headed.
when we reach check into our hotel, i will blind fold her and make she she does not know where she is headed along the way till we reach paris. i was thinking of getting connecting flights to throw her off a little more. when i get there i''ll need to probably get her somewhere overlooking paris or even on the elfal tower would be cool. haha
what do you guys think? anybody stays in paris or have pervious experience, really need your help !!!
how much does food cost over there?
lots of planning to do in such a short time, i was thinking of doing it over christmas ! 24th depart singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results