shape
carat
color
clarity

Your long-term jewelry wish list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Musey, thanks for starting this thread! I always saw them back in the pre-registration days and it makes me happy that I can now participate!

Medium Term:
-- diamond tennis bracelet; very tempted by Tiffany Victoria bracelet (love the clasp!), but undecided whether to get a more substantial weight elsewhere
-- diamond hoop earrings for fun
-- pear drop (jackets) for my studs
-- Cartier rolling ring with white diamond pave on one band (to tide me over
2.gif
)

Long Term:
--classic Winston diamond cluster earrings (wanted these ever since I was a wee little girl)
-- find an amazing tsavorite, hopefully cut in an elongated octagonal cut of around 12mm+ length (but open to other cuts if the stone speaks to me, so hard to find large sizes), and have Leon Mege make a stunning cocktail ring with pave and his amazing double-claw prongs, mmm...
-- Pear shaped ring made for right hand, 3 ct, and white blue-- D or E with MB fluorescence. There''s just something so 50s retro-cool to me about a pear!
-- HW diamond band, emerald cut, with those gorgeous HW shared prongs... why don''t they make wedding rings with shared prongs, so I could get it now?
-- Cartier tricolor-pave rolling ring
-- for a major anniversary if all goes well, Harry Winston Classic Emerald cut with side baguettes, 5 carat

I''ll see if I can get some photos for the eye-candy factor... these threads are so much better if there are photos!
9.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I love all of these ideas! The only thing on my short-term wish list (aka the only thing that's reasonably attainable at the moment
3.gif
) is an engagement ring. =)

My long-term wish list:
Shared prong bangle from WF
.50 ctw studs...martini or thin bezels
Possibly another (wider) tri-color rolling ring...
Yummy tsavorite...a la the Pokey Special from Leon...I cannot get over that gorgeous ring!
A cushion or OMC rhr. I've been bit by the cushion bug BAD. Not sure what we'll do about that.
2.gif

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 1:43:04 PM
Author: IrishAngel
Ooh I love all of these ideas! The only thing on my short-term wish list (aka the only thing that's reasonably attainable at the moment
3.gif
) is an engagement ring. =)

My long-term wish list:
Shared prong bangle from WF
.50 ctw studs...martini or thin bezels
Possibly another (wider) tri-color rolling ring...
Yummy tsavorite...a la the Pokey Special from Leon...I cannot get over that gorgeous ring!
A cushion or OMC rhr. I've been bit by the cushion bug BAD. Not sure what we'll do about that.
2.gif

Nice selections, Irish Angel.

(I don't know if the folks at Whiteflash ever read these fantasy threads, but if they do I hope they realize that not only is their shared prong bangle appealing, but it is MASSIVELY appealing because of its reasonable price. That reasonably-priced shared-prong bangle is a "gateway dru-- err, gateway piece" that gets people into the habit of buying from Whiteflash.)

Oh, and I'm with you Irish Angel about the Pokey Special. I was already a fan of the tsavorites, but that ring is phenomenal!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let's see, I want to add to my diamond shape (1 ct each at least) collection so I still need a pear shape, emerald cut, and a round.
I want a diamonds by the yard necklace (one that is actually a yard long that can be layered)
I want to reset my oval cut diqamond
Design a ruby ring
Last, ok well I am sure it won't be my last project, design a ring for my cushion cut sapphire.

oh and a pink diamond eternity band
an asscher or emerald cut eternity band

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, my immediate "IwantitIwantitIwantit" is this ring in wg/platinum with white diamonds and rose gold with pink diamonds. I want 3 rings, not sure which combo yet, 2 white and 1 rose or 2 rose and 1 white.

wf scattered diamond.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A long-term wish is a 3-4 carat 3 stone ring and this baby

tiff pave.z2[1].jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perry LOL be careful what you wish for!

Like the idea of tsavorite studs as well.

Top of the list
blue sapphire piece to commemorate my and my latest daughter''s birthday. I was leaning towards buying an unset stone, but realize as I wear few rings, I would get a much bigger kick out of a pair of beautiful sapphire studs.

also perennial on list...
whiteflash bezel necklace with 1/3 carat stone
diamond studs .50-.70 tcw, bezel or 4 prong; ready set or upgradable, can''t make up my mind at this time.

Many stones, but those aren''t jewelry.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Medium term:
upgrade my center stone to a 1.3-1.6 carat stone and set it in a temporary cheap setting.
buy a cute little thin yellow gold and yellow diamond pave band by leon.

Long term:
reset my upgraded stone into a split shank by leon
use my pendant stone as an earring and purchase another stone, set them in WF bezel settings
upgrade my pendant to a .6-.7 upgradeable bezel pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results