shape
carat
color
clarity

The Delicious Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Taryn Rose Fabiana. I usually don''t do animal print, but I really want these. If they had them in plaid, I''d be hooked.

trfabiana.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 9:01:04 PM
Author: decodelighted
Okay ... these aren''t mine ... but I''ve been trying to figure out where Cat Deely, host of So You Think You Can Dance got her mirror-finish stiletto Mary Jane''s. This is the closest I''ve found -- but if anyone else runs across something similar - or more mirrory ... can you please page me??!!!
i lurve these CB shoes...we were just in Vegas and the Manolo store is having a 60% sale, WOW. there was some serious temptation going on there...i tried on a few things but then i thought, these just so aren''t me right now. but $600 shoes marked down to $200? serious steals. also this store next to it had a bunch of CB''s and i would love a ''classic'' pair of them at some point.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Speaking of serious steals, know how much those scrumptious Prada pumps cost me? 50 euros ($65ish US).

I bought them at the factory in Italy.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
my latest shoe purchase - Nine West Aaralyn

pumpnw-p.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JC - LOVE those shoes!!! Yum
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Today''s shoe purchase:

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE those shoes VegasAngel- killer.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/28/2007 1:07:27 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 7/27/2007 9:01:04 PM
Author: decodelighted
Okay ... these aren''t mine ... but I''ve been trying to figure out where Cat Deely, host of So You Think You Can Dance got her mirror-finish stiletto Mary Jane''s. This is the closest I''ve found -- but if anyone else runs across something similar - or more mirrory ... can you please page me??!!!
i lurve these CB shoes...we were just in Vegas and the Manolo store is having a 60% sale, WOW. there was some serious temptation going on there...i tried on a few things but then i thought, these just so aren''t me right now. but $600 shoes marked down to $200? serious steals. also this store next to it had a bunch of CB''s and i would love a ''classic'' pair of them at some point.
Oh Mara a 60% sale of Manolo sounds lik my dream come true. Do you thinks things will be on sale in Vegas at the end of September because we will be there then and I am a complete shoe whore
31.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I got these shoes the summer before my senior year, knowing I would have a red graduation gown, and knowing that I had to have amazing shoes to go with it since they are the only thing that would show. I still love them to this day even though they kill my feet.. Anyway, they are the ones on the right!

shoez.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vegasgirl, I love Guess shoes! Also love BCBgirls and anything else that is remotely sexy but under or around $100...

Oupear: those are gorgeous red and white pumps, good to hear someone else keeps their shoes for a couple years and wears them as well, I do the same.

Blahniks for moi? Not likely, nor any C. Laboutin''s, or JC''s. I may splurge sometime in the future on some classic black pumps from whatever designer line that fit me well and don''t endanger my life, and maybe some gorgeous high heeled boots at some point, but that''s probably it for me. I''d rather have a few pair of basic, but gorgeous shoes and focus more on my clothing wardrobe and handbags for now. Course if I ever won the lottery...
31.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Molly & Monarch. Those shoes were my $49 Marshall''s Find. They had a few Guess & BCBG styles. Wish I was adventurous enough to wear some print styles-Lots of cute shoes posted.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2007 2:08:02 AM
Author: monarch64
Blahniks for moi? Not likely, nor any C. Laboutin''s, or JC''s. I may splurge sometime in the future on some classic black pumps from whatever designer line that fit me well and don''t endanger my life, and maybe some gorgeous high heeled boots at some point, but that''s probably it for me. I''d rather have a few pair of basic, but gorgeous shoes and focus more on my clothing wardrobe and handbags for now. Course if I ever won the lottery...
31.gif

Monarch, I''m right there with ya - love ''em, can''t justify them. I''m all for splurging for the really usable, classic basics that will stand the test of time, and stick to the regular mall or DSW for anything more trendy/crazy/specific. Like you said, though, if I won the lottery....
31.gif
I''m lucky in that my BF/soon FI loves sexy shoes, so should we win big he''ll be right on board with me hunting for hot shoes. He bought me tall black boots this past xmas because I''d been searching for a pair that would actually fit me and had no luck. Crazy enough, with a tip from a an old (female) friend of his, he not only found a pair I loved, but they FIT, too. At the same time he bought me a little black dress from JCrew that fits like a dream. I took both gifts as signs that he was "the one".
9.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
These were the boots he got me
1.gif

ETA: no workie...

sureshotboot.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about that...

They''re "Sure Shot" Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

sureshotboot2.jpg

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Ok time to bump with my next conquest....come on payday...come onnnnnn.....
face1.gif

jendavi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results