shape
carat
color
clarity

Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can try next time Kaleigh and I get together!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I know this isn''t RC--but it was so cute and delicate it reminded me of his stuff--I''d take it off the bracelet and wear it as a necklace.....

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=6185

So MC and DF--are you still enjoying your new necklaces?? I''ll be on the lookout
10.gif
for them next month when in California.....

cheers--Sharon

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tiffany''s does have a lot of similar pieces. There is a diamond Palm Tree pendant, but I cannot find it up on the website right now.

Here is a horseshoe design from Tiffany that is similar carat weight to the RC one (.20 ctw) and it''s $2,100. *A bit* more pricey that than RC.
9.gif

I AM still enjoying my necklace and wearing it nearly daily. I''m afraid to purchase another one as I think I''ll never be satisfied. ALL week I''ve been imagining running to BBB and getting the pretzel, but I know as soon as I do so, I''ll start obsessing over another design! lol
2.gif

tiffhorseshoe.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was at Costco today and another shopper was wearing the Palm Tree. So cute!!!! Looked very sparklie from a distance. If I ever move away from Florida I''ll consider getting it. I''d like to see some of the others in person. I wish the starfish was smaller like the Palm Tree but maybe if I saw it I''d like it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the crown, the chain is not great but I do enjoy it. I could see collecting a few and wearing them all at once...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results