shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this harvest rope, please??

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Looks a bit dark and grey to me. How long is it? I would want a neck shot, to see how the assortment sits on the neck.

See if they will send you a picture taken outside, in the shade, without a diffuser. You can't tell much from these pics.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone, I am fairly new to this forum and this is my first reply. I've been lurking and loving all the beautiful pictures of pearls here. I've posted on the other forum and one of the posts was about the multicoloured strand i've acquired recently. It is a pastel strand.
imgp4405.jpg

Hi Pinkjewel :wavey: , if you are looking for pastel pearls like this you can email me at [email protected] I can tell you where i got it from. I don't know if they can make a harvest strand but they definitely have pastel pearls.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Bailey1856|1407987632|3732019 said:
Hello everyone, I am fairly new to this forum and this is my first reply. I've been lurking and loving all the beautiful pictures of pearls here. I've posted on the other forum and one of the posts was about the multicoloured strand i've acquired recently. It is a pastel strand.
imgp4405.jpg

Hi Pinkjewel :wavey: , if you are looking for pastel pearls like this you can email me at [email protected] I can tell you where i got it from. I don't know if they can make a harvest strand but they definitely have pastel pearls.

Beautiful strand of pearls- Bailey1856 and selcome to the forum :wavey:

I checked out your thread about them on the other forum. I can pm you over there. Since this is a public forum, if you can, delete your email address. Otherwise hit the "report concern" button and ask the mods to delete it for you-lots of lurkers that you wouldn't want having your email address! :shifty:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Update- well, I decided I couldn't let this sale go by and not buy something... so I have purchased 2 strands to look at putting together for a 35" rope. They are on the lighter side, AAA drop pearls with pink and lavender circles. Not exactly pastel, but not too dark either but we'll see.

4073.jpg

4053.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
In the meantime, Jeremy has convinced me I also need to look at the harvest strand. He says I really cannot appreciate it from the photos and that it is a very colorful and gorgeous strand with only 25% being "dark" pearls.So when Jeremy talks this way and says I should really take a look- I tend to listen since he is the pearl guru!!!! So, I am going to look at this one, too. Yay!!! Lots of pearl goodies heading my way. :dance:

eta- I couldn't get him to do the "neck" shots- even though I tried my best. :lol:

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
pinkjewel, i will keep an eye on your pm on the other thread. I've asked the mods to delete my email add. but no worries, it isn't my main email address. Thank you though. I can't wait to see neck shots of your new strands. :love: :appl: :drool:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel - I love your strands and I'm glad Jeremy convinced you to "llok" at the harvest strand but unfortunately now the waiting begins...

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Bailey1856 - Your pastels are beautiful! Neck shots please!?!?!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1408045125|3732492 said:
pinkjewel - I love your strands and I'm glad Jeremy convinced you to "llok" at the harvest strand but unfortunately now the waiting begins...

thanks, pkinnew- I'm looking forward to seeing them in person. Not sure what to expect based on the other tahitians being received. waiting is so hard, but it shouldn't be too long.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
pkinnew|1408045221|3732494 said:
Bailey1856 - Your pastels are beautiful! Neck shots please!?!?!

Pkinnew, i posted some pictures on What are you wearing today?" thread

mapo

Shiny_Rock
yay! I'm excited to see neck shots of the harvest strand! The "real life" pictures of your sale strand in the other thread are gorgeous too. I am putting lighter T's on my wishlist.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
mapo|1408309947|3734376 said:
yay! I'm excited to see neck shots of the harvest strand! The "real life" pictures of your sale strand in the other thread are gorgeous too. I am putting lighter T's on my wishlist.

I do have them- just haven't had time to photograph. But they are darker than I want- or rather, they have too much of that "hematite" look which doesn't agree with my skin tone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results