Thought I would share

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Just a few of my pendents and enhancers

_12440.jpg

_12441.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The akoyas, blue baroque, baroque Vietnamese, 10.3mm pistachio's, all natural color. For those of us who don't have a jewlery bust, hanging over a bathroom towle rack will work too :loopy:

_12442.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I think you need more pendants :tongue: I love the white metallics and the three single metallics in that photo..what size are the large metallics? Are those the ones you show that are earrings? You have sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many pearls I'm getting confused :confused:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those pistichios are 10.3 mm!? What an absolutely stunning treasure they are. And, so gorgeous on you. Love them, and all of your pearly pretties. :love: :cheeky: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
katbran|1386324641|3568679 said:
I think you need more pendants :tongue: I love the white metallics and the three single metallics in that photo..what size are the large metallics? Are those the ones you show that are earrings? You have sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many pearls I'm getting confused :confused:
More pendents and pearls OK :naughty: The largest Edison pearl is over 23mm (I think) with the bale on it is hard to measure. The white/cream ss is over 19mm. The small pink pearl with the souffle is over 8mm to give you an idea of size.

The three metallics are now earrings and pendent from one of the first batches of metallic's Jeremy brought in. He called them 8 way rollers and are between 10 and 11 mm.

Thank you Flygirl :wavey:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Love all of the new eye candy! Thanks for sharing!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Very nice collection. So do you wear pearls everyday?

A

Andromeda

4RanchGirl I am blown away by your amazing pearl collection! :love: :love: :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I do wear pearls every day and most likly they are Pearl Paradise's too. :mrgreen:

Thank you Andromeda :wavey:

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
oh WOW those pistachios are more wonderful than i even imagined! they are fabulous, good job! :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1386362050|3568989 said:
Yes I do wear pearls every day and most likly they are Pearl Paradise's too. :mrgreen:

I am also a fan of PP. Every pearl item I own is from them except for one pair of earrings.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1386322232|3568674 said:
The akoyas, blue baroque, baroque Vietnamese, 10.3mm pistachio's, all natural color. For those of us who don't have a jewlery bust, hanging over a bathroom towle rack will work too :loopy:

Such lovely soft colours!!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1386362050|3568989 said:

I only owned one pair of Costco pearl studs and a Mikimoto pendant before I discovered PP.

4RG, your collection is beautiful. With so many choices, how do you even decide what you're going to wear each day?

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
God, they're all so beautiful! What an amazing collection!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - Your collection is breatakingly beautiful! I want to come to your house and play "let's dress up like queens"!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1386596865|3570442 said:
4RanchGirl - Your collection is breatakingly beautiful! I want to come to your house and play "let's dress up like queens"!!!

I hear they play dress up at the Ruckus...just sayin' :wink2:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Going to the Ruckus would be my dream vacation!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I hope to see both of you Pkinnew and LitGeek next summer :mrgreen: at the RUCKUS :naughty: bty there are several others who post here that usually go too :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new xmass pearls designed and made by Hisano Shepherd from Pearl Paradise. Metallic pink with crazy green overtones, drops and a fireball center piece, Edison 14.8mm earrings romantic setting. I am one happy girl with this set :mrgreen:

_13240.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Swooooooooooon :love: :love: :love: This set is just esquisite :appl: :appl: :appl: That gorgeous necklace is really something special and worn along with those beautiful earrings, well it is just stunning! They look FABULOUS on you! Hisano hit this one out of the park! Enjoy and wear them in great health :twirl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4RanchGirl -- WOW! That necklace is so unusual and beautiful! Did you fuss with it to drape that way, or is that how it's designed to fall naturally? Really lovely.

Enjoy and wear in good health!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The necklace is made all together but with 2 conecting strands. The design and pearl choice was all Hisano. All I said was I like suprises and I was sure it would be beautiful. That was the extent of my imput except that I prefered yellow gold.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
4RG,

Oh, WOW! Another breathtaking necklace~so gorgeous, so wearable, so YOU! LOVE the colors you've chosen for both pieces! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl, Love your new necklace Hisano made with the lavender / green overtone pearls you selected the last two times you went to PP. That festoon necklace is beautiful, and the matching Edison earrings are icing on the cake. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous pearl necklace, 4Ranch Girl. :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
THUD! 4RanchGirl your new necklace is gorgeous! What a feminine and artistic design, the perfect gold rings to add bling and the pearls are beyond beautiful. And it sounds like it's flexible to wear so that's even better! It's truly a collector's piece. Oh and the earrings aren't bad either!!!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
4RG that necklace is so perfect in so many ways! just lusciously designed, and absolutely perfect FOR and ON you! :) I always love it when i see this thread bumped again - you have such fun (and exquisite) pearly adventures!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new pendent from Pattye. I have wanted Osmena ever since I saw hers at a ruckus several years ago. Osmena pendent is approx 1 5/8 by 7/8 inch and the pendant including the bail 2 1/4 by 1 1/16 inch. I will wear it with my blue akoyas.

_15121.jpg

003__2_.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! 4RG, I think you've outdone yourself! That is crazy fabulous (pardon my slang)!
It will look great with your blue akoyas. It looks stunning with Pattye's. (Pattye, love that blue triple strand!).

Thanks for increasing my pearl knowledge (again).

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning combination :love: . I haven't seen anything like that before.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results