shape
carat
color
clarity

Secrets of the 2012 Ruckus 2 crazy pearl loves perspective

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Secrets of the 2012 Ruckus 2 crazy pearl loves perspecti

One woman shopping for large loose baroque South Sea White Pearls. A box will keep them contained for now.

boxofss1.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Here are the favorites and matched pairs

boxofss2.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Just so you can see how many pearls she took out of the vault to look though. Sacks still to see. More people and more items have entered the table for inspection.

largeselection.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

others have added more items. Check out the Tahitian/ akoya necklaces and the golden /tahitian graduated strand in the middle of the table.

mixofpearls.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

These strands are gem quality South Sea Pearl. They will be considered AAA once they have been drilled. They were hand selected by Jeremy and brought in for customers We were lucky to have the opportunity to view them. One set has matching earrings.

gemsspearlstrands.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

At this point we decided to set some pearls together and set up what we called The battle of the pearls. We took candid shots then stuck them into the light box for glamor shots.

dscf9207.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

We removed one strand and came up with this.
Baharain natural pearls
Gem Quality South Sea
Metallic freshwater
Natural color Hanadama
Pinked Hanadama

_682.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

A few more ruckus members items....Galatea mercy pearl pendant we saw with the turquoise bead.

galatea.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Natural wild bahrain pearl strand and strand mixed with baroque ss pearls.

dscf9146.jpg

dscf9147.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Blue and white akoya keshi loose strands.
Then made up into necklaces mixed with SS pearls in strands. I think this was a special a few months ago at PP.

bwkeshi1.jpg

bwkeshi2.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

These are the faceted nucleus freshwater pearls. Some call them Diamond Nucleated.
There were white and peach strands. Also matched sets of loose pearls for earrings.

dianuc1.jpg

dianuc2.jpg

dianuc3.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Please also see the Faceted Nucleus pearls along side of beautiful baroque 15-16mm freshwater metallic loose pearls for earrings. WOW
These are not for the timid. Beautiful , metallic and colorful overtones.

baroquecubes-2.jpg

15-16mm.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

This is a ruckus attender in the vault hand selecting pearls for her new tahitian bracelet.

inthevault.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Loose undrilled matched pairs of Vietnamese akoya pearls

dscf8940.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Huge white freshwater box found in The Vault.

large_freshwater.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

One of the ladies at the ruckus made this dresden paper pearl Hippocampus. 4 ranch girl had to have it.

hippo2-1.jpg

hippocampus2.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

The last post about our time at the Pearl Paradise Ruckus will show you something new and exciting. Jeremy's bride Hisano is a jewelry designer. She was busy working on something from her "little h" line when we came to the vault on Friday. You can read about her and find her work on these two links. " HisanoTakei"
http://www.pearlcollective.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1822
http://www.hisanotakei.com/

A year ago when I saw her last, she was creating jewelry using drilled precious gems. She got inspiration from the organic shapes of baroque South Sea pearls and decided to draw silhouettes of them and cut the shapes into silver stations. After the centers were sawn out, she drilled the silhouettes and installed beautiful green, yellow diamonds, rubies and sapphires and pined them into place.

littleh1.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Close ups of the little silhouette stations.

littleh2.jpg

littleh3.jpg

littleh5.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Here is the matching ring.

littleh6.jpg

little_h_.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Well, That is the end of the pearl photos without people in them. I hope you got a taste of the Ruckus and a small sample of the variety the vault contains. If you are in the Los Angeles area, schedule a visit to Pearl Paradise. A trip you won't forget.

Your Pearl Pals, 4ranchgirl and NacreLover

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

That was awesome ladies. I feel like I need a cigarette. :lol:
I adore the 'matryoshka' sea of Cortez pearl. :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

4ranchgirl asked me where the photos of the Golden South Sea pearls I was looking at were... Sorry, I was too busy shopping and put the camera down. Last year I was shopping for Tahtian strands and wish I had taken pictures of the boxes upon boxes and bags of loose pearls we had on the table. Can't do two things at once.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This thread has been really informative and entertaining 4Ranch Girl and NacreLover! Thank you!
I'm in awe of your SS pearls, 4Ranch Girl and excited to hear that NacreLover was able to obtain something similar. I inquired about them and was disappointed with the lustre of what seems to be available. You described them as glowing and shiny but it seems like most of them have "good" or "high" lustre, which I *think* is more like the usual satin finish? Would you describe yours as having better than the "high" lustre? Thank you :))

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Gah so many amazing pearls! I need those White Metallics! :love:

Thank you so much for this amazing thread ladies :appl: :appl: :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Rosetta, A woman who read about our trip on another forum just ordered a 60 inch 7-7.5mm rope of Metallics from PP yesterday. If you love them enquire, they are out of this world.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

baby nurse|1346413999|3260189 said:
This thread has been really informative and entertaining 4Ranch Girl and NacreLover! Thank you!
I'm in awe of your SS pearls, 4Ranch Girl and excited to hear that NacreLover was able to obtain something similar. I inquired about them and was disappointed with the lustre of what seems to be available. You described them as glowing and shiny but it seems like most of them have "good" or "high" lustre, which I *think* is more like the usual satin finish? Would you describe yours as having better than the "high" lustre? Thank you :))
My strand is very high luster. It is not satiny at all. overtone is silver on the white which might also contribute to their apperance. The I do have another strand of white ss that are the typical satin finish. I have had them made into a 74 inch tin cup. The wonderful woman I had do the work said what really nice pearls high quality pearls they were. I trust what she says. But the "lightbulbs" are by far superior. Once in a life time superior.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you 4RanchGirl and NacreLover for posting this thread to share. A picture is worth a thousand words. :razz:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

4Ranch Girl|1346428886|3260346 said:
baby nurse|1346413999|3260189 said:
My strand is very high luster. It is not satiny at all. overtone is silver on the white which might also contribute to their apperance. The I do have another strand of white ss that are the typical satin finish. I have had them made into a 74 inch tin cup. The wonderful woman I had do the work said what really nice pearls high quality pearls they were. I trust what she says. But the "lightbulbs" are by far superior. Once in a life time superior.

Ahh, I figured they must be very special. Thank you for clarifying!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

HHPmom|1346429911|3260365 said:
Thank you 4RanchGirl and NacreLover for posting this thread to share. A picture is worth a thousand words. :razz:
Missed you this year "pearl sister". Hope to see you next year.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock

Great pearl reading ! and great pics !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results