shape
carat
color
clarity

Kamoka Harvest Strand and Bracelet - My Holy Grail Pieces

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Re: Kamoka Harvest Strand and Bracelet - My Holy Grail Piece

Thank you 4Ranch Girl, LitGeek, icy_jade, HHPmom, baby monster, lorrissey, and MZ.

My camera battery is now recharged, so I'll try taking more shots tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on. In the meantime, I wore the short strand with a navy top a few days ago, which looks great in person, but the camera does not adjust well to the combination of dark and light colors. I wore the bracelet on my wrist which was endlessly entertaining. I'm loving the round white pearl in there. I'm also getting the hang of the clasp.

I got a few pictures of my big green peacock pearl before the camera called it quits. Such amazingly sharp luster. I was out on the deck and you can see my house windows and porch railing reflected clearly in the pearl.

I hope this tides you over for a few more hours. Thank you again for all your kind comments.

kamoka_5818.jpg

kamoka_5833.jpg

kamoka_5924.jpg

kamoka_5942.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

Wonderful pictures of spectacular pearls. You have a whole galaxy going on over there!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

Yay ~ thanks for posting more photos :twirl: I am with you, I love that little white pearl :love: and the luster on your peacock pearl is AMAZING!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

I am absolutely FASCINATED by the uniqueness of each and every one of your specially selected pearl "babies"! Incredible depth of colour and such beauty! Loving the flexibility of the bracelet with or without the necklace - CLEVER!

A drop enhancer would be awesome - can you somehow stack the 2 potential drop pearls into a single enhancer? Whatever you do - its gorgeous and wear in good health and happiness... I'm going to be stalking this thread!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Ohhh... To wear them short AND play with the bracelet or long and play with the entire strand on your neck?
Gosh, how do you decide? :cheeky:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

A few more photos from today. I keep moving the necklace around to different sides. The way it was designed, there is really no right way to wear it as the clasp is just as beautiful as the other pearls. And the pearls graduate from large to small over and over in the strand.

I can't decide how to wear it. I keep changing it around.

By the way, the strand is 21 inches and the bracelet is 7 1/2 inches, exactly the length that I requested. It fits my wrist perfectly and feels great. So together they are just over 28 inches.

kamoka_5983.jpg

kamoka_5984.jpg

kamoka_6003.jpg

kamoka_6008.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

The bracelet pearls.

kamoka_5992.jpg

kamoka_5998.jpg

kamoka_6001.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Your pictures of your prize necklace are something else. Every time you turn the necklace it looks like a different new one. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: this necklace.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

Mmmm...that clasp :love: :love: :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you won't mind a few more pictures of my pretty pearls. I keep discovering new shapes and overtones.

k_4.jpg

k_5944.jpg

k_6023.jpg

k_6032.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

A few more...

k_6090.jpg

k_6099.jpg

k_6103.jpg

k_6131.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

Are you kidding me, haha, I could never get tired of looking at Kamoka pearls :love: :love: :love: I am really enjoying seeing all of the different pearls :wavey:

LtypeI

Shiny_Rock
Trade

All I can say is, WOW! What a stunning set! Each of the pearls is beautiful, and I just love how they come together! The convertible style is brilliant, too. Love it!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

These are just breathtakingly beautiful! :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

It's impossible to pick favorite pearls. I keep changing my mind! This is a fascinating piece.

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock

and please, keep taking photos and posting them WHENEVER you feel like it. you really do have the holy grail of all pearl lovers (ok at least me) there, and if i were you, i'd never take it off! :)

:wavey: (i almost never post over here, although i lurk CONSTANTLY!)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

I finally had my big green peacock Kamoka pearl set. It can be worn either as a pendant or an enhancer. I worked with Minneapolis designer T Lee. I wanted the cap to cover the small flaws on the pearl, and T suggested this fairly substantial custom cap design. It looks to me like a cross between a carousel top and a tiny crown. It covers all the marks at the top and allows the beauty of this pearl to shine perfectly. The enhancer part is commercial, and I love its graceful curves.

today_4.jpg

today_5.jpg

today_6.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely gorgeous. Mirror-like luster! Wear your beautiful piece in good health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

bsomlo|1399663216|3669193 said:
Absolutely gorgeous. Mirror-like luster! Wear your beautiful piece in good health!
Thank you, bsomlo.

And, for those of you who don't check the Kamoka boutique every day, as I do :rolleyes: , there are some new pieces up there. Take a look. ;))

http://buy.kamokapearls.com/

Love this green pearl!

green_drop_kamoka.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Love it ! And you are spot on..it looks like a little Carousel top !!! How cute is that!!! Beautiful ! Gimme Gimme Gimme :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning :love: .I don't know if You have mentioned size, but it is huge! Enjoy!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Fly Girl|1377467245|3509654 said:
Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you won't mind a few more pictures of my pretty pearls. I keep discovering new shapes and overtones.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Kamoka Harvest necklace and bracelet for so many reasons; always enjoy seeing it again!! :love: :love:

Your enhancer with the new pearl is magnificent, Fly Girl! True mirror luster! So nicely finished, kudos to you and your goldsmith.

You're not the only one checking for new Kamoka listings~

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock

That green is awesome! Wish it was a little bigger...

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Confection10|1399741344|3669760 said:
Stunning :love: .I don't know if You have mentioned size, but it is huge! Enjoy!
Confection10, the big peacock Kamoka is 14.1 mm. So, yes, it is pretty big. 8)

Thank you, all.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

I am just seeing this now and OMG Its GORGEOUS!!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love: :love: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock

Been reading here for a while now ... and just had to finally comment on the 2 most beautiful pearl necklaces I've ever seen: Fly Girl, your new Harvest convertible strands, and the original inspiration, 4RanchGirl's convertible strands. My dream pearls for sure; maybe someday :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

CRDKeshi|1400042351|3672350 said:
Been reading here for a while now ... and just had to finally comment on the 2 most beautiful pearl necklaces I've ever seen: Fly Girl, your new Harvest convertible strands, and the original inspiration, 4RanchGirl's convertible strands. My dream pearls for sure; maybe someday :)
Thank you, and welcome to PriceScope, CRDKeshi. :wavey:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock

Thank You, Fly Girl! By the way, I just love the enchanting setting on your big green pearl; it does look like either a crown or a carousel top ... delightful :)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fly Girl|1399687514|3669473 said:
Thank you, bsomlo.

And, for those of you who don't check the Kamoka boutique every day, as I do :rolleyes: , there are some new pieces up there. Take a look. ;))

Love this green pearl!

Fly Girl - sincere gratitude for the shout-out on this Kamoka - I bought it as soon as I saw your post and received it yesterday... it really is gorgeous and looks exactly the pic. Thank you!

And, by the by, just in case everyone isn't already aware (I wasn't until the other day), Kamoka Pearls also has a shop on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KamokaPearls

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

marymm|1400427696|3675487 said:
Fly Girl|1399687514|3669473 said:
Thank you, bsomlo.

Love this green pearl!

Fly Girl - sincere gratitude for the shout-out on this Kamoka - I bought it as soon as I saw your post and received it yesterday... it really is gorgeous and looks exactly the pic. Thank you!

And, by the by, just in case everyone isn't already aware (I wasn't until the other day), Kamoka Pearls also has a shop on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KamokaPearls

Oh neat! Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results